D2 Division 2 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Brunswick v Glen Eira in the GF is my early prediction.

dont rate MHSOB? Beat Glen Eira twice last year! and what about Parade? Should be in top 3-4. Glen Eira dropped too many games to lesser likes being Bull Temp, Yarra Valley and only beat NOBS & MHSOB once. Testing times for super coach down there to show his "staying power"! Hopefully steering clear of local clubs like Beena who have some off field issues!

dont rate MHSOB? Beat Glen Eira twice last year! and what about Parade? Should be in top 3-4. Glen Eira dropped too many games to lesser likes being Bull Temp, Yarra Valley and only beat NOBS & MHSOB once. Testing times for super coach down there to show his "staying power"! Hopefully steering clear of local clubs like Beena who have some off field issues!
And the Combine are playing MHSOB in round 1 a 7pm game at Merger Park.

And the Combine are playing MHSOB in round 1 a 7pm game at Merger Park.

What are the chances of any Powerhouse players finding there way to Glen Eira. Hard to believe an experienced senior coach (Dave Matthews) wants to play second fiddle at this level.

Nup, don’t rate MHSOB. Too inconsistent.

What are the chances of any Powerhouse players finding there way to Glen Eira. Hard to believe an experienced senior coach (Dave Matthews) wants to play second fiddle at this level.

For the first time I categorically agree with you!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The house might be in a bit of trouble still no coach and there captain Colett gone to Prahran as assistant coach i doubt anyone will follow Dave.

The house might be in a bit of trouble still no coach and there captain Colett gone to Prahran as assistant coach i doubt anyone will follow Dave.
Powerhouse will survive. There are still plenty of Guiness drinkers in the area. Interesting the VAFA continue to release fixtures for Divisions football when Divs 3 and 4 numbers are sketchy at best.

Powerhouse will survive. There are still plenty of Guiness drinkers in the area. Interesting the VAFA continue to release fixtures for Divisions football when Divs 3 and 4 numbers are sketchy at best.

St Johns back to d4. and do vafa bring 3rd place to d3 from d4 after st xav left, see they have already re branded

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have it on good authority Elsternwick, Albert Park and La Trobe will be coming up to D3. No one going down.
This was announced on the 12th of November by the VAFA

Division 3

Albert Park
Canterbury
Elsternwick
Emmaus St Leos
Hawthorn
La Trobe University
North Brunswick
Parkside
Richmond Central
Westbourne Grammarians

This was announced on the 12th of November by the VAFA

Division 3

Albert Park
Canterbury
Elsternwick
Emmaus St Leos
Hawthorn
La Trobe University
North Brunswick
Parkside
Richmond Central
Westbourne Grammarians

Interesting. Is that the death knell for remainders?(Eley Park, Sth Districts, Masala and Box Hill)

I think Powerhouse, South Districts, Albert Park, Elsternwick should merge into either 1 or 2 teams. Always struggle to retain/recruit and always languishing in d3-4. I know the loyalists out there wont agree but something needs to be done!

I think Powerhouse, South Districts, Albert Park, Elsternwick should merge into either 1 or 2 teams. Always struggle to retain/recruit and always languishing in d3-4. I know the loyalists out there wont agree but something needs to be done!
Port Phillip Lakers has a nice ring to it !

Would wipe out couple centuries of football history in one go! Surely hope you're joking but if not can we at least get some decent sized change rooms between all 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back