Division 2 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit going on with East Brighton to say the least!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
In what way I do know something isn’t right there seniors job already being advertised and they were expected to be one of the top sides this year but have fallen way short of expetions seems strange there 2s are on top and after seeing them play it looks like they have guys playing 2s that should be in there seniors as a few in the ones that should be playing 2s only assuming that’s part of the problem they have a few glory hunters or don’t like the seniors coach

In what way I do know something isn’t right there seniors job already being advertised and they were expected to be one of the top sides this year but have fallen way short of expetions seems strange there 2s are on top and after seeing them play it looks like they have guys playing 2s that should be in there seniors as a few in the ones that should be playing 2s only assuming that’s part of the problem they have a few glory hunters or don’t like the seniors coach

Nothing wrong with the coach , players seem to like him , maybe some have ambitions to coach and have been disloyal . Pretty badly run club if you ask me and I’ve watched them for many a year .

Nothing wrong with the coach , players seem to like him , maybe some have ambitions to coach and have been disloyal . Pretty badly run club if you ask me and I’ve watched them for many a year .

Appreciate you sticking up for your mate who came from Ormond like yourself, but don’t comment on how the club is run as you have no idea
After been a strong club in the 90’s winning 2 first division flags, they were relegated after 2001 and won 2nd division flag in 2002. Followed up winning in 1st division 2004,2012,2014 and runners up 2005,2011 & 2013
After an exodus of players and having no facilities in 2016, have gone back and invested in youth which should see us climb the ranks again
Plenty of clubs have been in Div 1 for years and haven’t enjoyed any on field success ( Chelt may finally this year)
Granted clubs aren’t just judged on premiership’s ( lucky as Ormond have only won one c and one d grade flag since 1990) we’re working as hard as we can to always improve
PS Why did Ormond sack your mate after winning a reserves flag and a 3rd finish

Last edited:
Appreciate you sticking up for your mate who came from Ormond like yourself, but don’t comment on how the club is run as you have no idea
After been a strong club in the 90’s winning 2 first division flags, they were relegated after 2001 and won 2nd division flag in 2002. Followed up winning in 1st division 2004,2012,2014 and runners up 2005,2011 & 2013
After an exodus of players and having no facilities in 2016, have gone back and invested in youth which should see us climb the ranks again
Plenty of clubs have been in Div 1 for years and haven’t enjoyed any on field success ( Chelt may finally this year)
Granted clubs aren’t just judged on premiership’s ( lucky as Ormond have only won one c and one d grade flag since 1990) we’re working as hard as we can to always improve
PS Why did Ormond sack your mate after winning a reserves flag and a 3rd finish

Not my mate , just know a fair few players liked and respected him and the back stabbing at East Brighton is the same as always. Good luck with the future .

Who said it was a secret ?
Don’t think club wanted to announce it on social media till their season was over
Maybe Ormond do it different down in c grade

Nothing to do with Ormond, it’s about the love for a past player getting the role and that was unfair on a bloke that gave it all and resigned.

Nothing to do with Ormond, it’s about the love for a past player getting the role and that was unfair on a bloke that gave it all and resigned.

If he resigned pretty sure club can appoint whoever they like and make new appointment welcome
Hope AK receives the same at his new club
Bout time you went back to the vafa board cos now you’re starting to embarrass others along with yourself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he resigned pretty sure club can appoint whoever they like and make new appointment welcome
Bout time you went back to the vafa board cos now you’re starting to embarrass others along with yourself

One thing for sure is that he would take his own team including a loyal 2nds coach .

Also where do the rules on Big Footy say people can’t go on other footy boards , or are you part of the admin .

Couple of sour sad men in this thread. Cheer up fellas, the bad weather is behind us and the spring carnival is on the horizon. Please try and enjoy the sun when you can
Go cats

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back