D2 Division 2 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Valid point, on last years results they should do it without any trouble.

Surely the league should decide who goes up and down. Canterbury weren't that far away from both grand finalists, whereas Wattle Park come seasons end were a long way off.
Either side would win D3 easily in all likelihood

Interesting, maybe a bit of a send off for OP from the VAFA here. I like the rest of it, maybe except I'd have Nolan from parade, Dakin from BT, Mckay and Holden from parkside in too.
Melb high and whitefriars having 4 each for sides finishing outside the 4 is odd.
When the lowest % out of the 10 sides is 64 it shows a even competition.

Attachments

• 393660512_815925716997750_2582673322929574446_n.jpg
    393660512_815925716997750_2582673322929574446_n.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 98
Interesting, maybe a bit of a send off for OP from the VAFA here. I like the rest of it, maybe except I'd have Nolan from parade, Dakin from BT, Mckay and Holden from parkside in too.
Melb high and whitefriars having 4 each for sides finishing outside the 4 is odd.
Nice to see 6 key forwards there

I reckon mappa would have a fair bit to say about this, overall a pretty good side

Or maybe having already been on the way out, they didn’t respond to any requests to nominate players?

As for 4 players for a side outside the 4, all are walk up starts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice to see 6 key forwards there
Isn't Dwyer from aquinas more of a mid-small? Very potent fwd line though

Or maybe having already been on the way out, they didn’t respond to any requests to nominate players?

As for 4 players for a side outside the 4, all are walk up starts
For friars? Fair call, however if Parade and BT didn't nominate anyone I would have more players from the best side all year, just my opinion.

How's preseason going???
Practice Matches??? The Citz have locked in Melbourne High and PEGS.
When is the draw out???

How's preseason going???
Practice Matches??? The Citz have locked in Melbourne High and PEGS.
When is the draw out???
Playing a team in the same Division is strange. PEGS will be tough. Where are you guys playing them?

We have Ivanhoe on the 16th and Canterbury on the 23rd of March. 19's have Xavier away and De La at home (their weaker teams).

Draw by the end of next week is my understanding

Playing a team in the same Division is strange. PEGS will be tough. Where are you guys playing them?

We have Ivanhoe on the 16th and Canterbury on the 23rd of March. 19's have Xavier away and De La at home (their weaker teams).

Draw by the end of next week is my understanding

Hawthorn have played Melbourne High the last 3 years I believe. Fairly common I would have thought to play a team at the same level in a practise match, gives you a gauge of where you might be for the coming year.

When I played that was always the case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back