Division 3 2018 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbos mail

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 15, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Pinwill at Waverley next season. Wow what a recruit, but more importantly this guy is one of footys best. Would have received huge offers from clubs everywhere but rejected them to return to his junior club to play with mates. The guys a bloody legend and one of a kind. Good luck to opposing teams trying to stop the raging bull.,

I’m not an advocate of paying big money for players but this guy is worth every cent and could write his own cheque at any of the big clubs in any league, but said “no thanks” I’m heading to my junior club..

Jimmyjack

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2011
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Pinwill at Waverley next season. Wow what a recruit, but more importantly this guy is one of footys best. Would have received huge offers from clubs everywhere but rejected them to return to his junior club to play with mates. The guys a bloody legend and one of a kind. Good luck to opposing teams trying to stop the raging bull.,

I’m not an advocate of paying big money for players but this guy is worth every cent and could write his own cheque at any of the big clubs in any league, but said “no thanks” I’m heading to my junior club..

And he is playing for nothing. Some of these overrated, club hopping mercenaries should take a leaf out of his book. Could have commanded huge $ elsewhere. Little wonder he is so highly regarded. Absolute respect for this bloke.

thevoice

Debutant
Mar 30, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hearing former South morang coach Anth McGregor has plucked 4 to come across with him to warrandyte, including captain and 3 time bnf winner

arboc21

Rookie
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
W
And he is playing for nothing. Some of these overrated, club hopping mercenaries should take a leaf out of his book. Could have commanded huge $ elsewhere. Little wonder he is so highly regarded. Absolute respect for this bloke.
Who would these club hopping mercenaries be Jimmy Jack

Jimmyjack

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2011
AFL Club
Gold Coast
W

Who would these club hopping mercenaries be Jimmy Jack

Too numerous to mention but they are in every competition across country and metro and in every state and territory. Unfair to single out individuals but if you have been around footy for any length of time I am sure that you could think of plenty right of the top of your head.

Mind you clubs don’t help when they pay overs for modestly performed players, thereby creating a culture of going to the highest bidder.

Plenty of intensely loyal blokes out there as well and they must cringe when another handful of mercenaries arrive and depart each season.

Aeglos

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Riverpigs
Could be a long year for Chirnside.

Once the rain cleared they were run off their legs in a 6 quarter game by a Yarra Glen squad of 22 containing 6-7 ring ins to make up numbers.

Oct 5, 2004
Moving Around
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Avoca FNC, Ouyen Kangas FNC
Im sure they wouldn't mind but I cannot believe the lack of recognition for Boronia in having their 3 teams playing in their respective grand finals on Sunday. Fantastic effort by the club to achieve this type of feat. Pretty average by the EFL or the local media to not give the club some publicity about their success in 2018.

Oct 5, 2004
Moving Around
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Avoca FNC, Ouyen Kangas FNC
Congratulations to Boronia FC on three premierships yesterday - Seniors, Reserves and Under 19. A bloody mighty effort to achieve this. Of note was the efforts of the Senior team who defeated the previously unbeaten Ringwood. I guessing things couldn’t be more stark in the moods between both Boronia and Ringwood after yesterday’s game. Will be interesting to see the fallout at Ringwood after what now may be considered a disaster....

footyfan000001

Cancelled
Jun 8, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Fife no longer Donvale coach. They are after a new senior coach. Fife to keep playing I believe.

Moona

Rookie
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Fife no longer Donvale coach. They are after a new senior coach. Fife to keep playing I believe.

Looking to coach a senior side for first time is their any particular side that would be good get. New to the league looking at few options

footyfan000001

Cancelled
Jun 8, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Looking to coach a senior side for first time is their any particular side that would be good get. New to the league looking at few options

I think Donvale are after someone with abit of experience. Have you been an assistant before? Good luck with it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back