Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moona

Rookie
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Have been Senior Assistant for past 5 years . Believe I’m ready for next step have been at few Div 1 clubs and Div2 clubs .. Just think club like Donvale could suit

Have been Senior Assistant for past 5 years . Believe I’m ready for next step have been at few Div 1 clubs and Div2 clubs .. Just think club like Donvale could suit
Have a look at Glen Waverley Hawks. Finished on top at the end of home and away. Runners up in Div 4 in a close game. A lot of young kids with plenty of potential. Good luck.

Zac Haig back to Donvale from Nunawading.

Dennet Murton ex Doncaster East assistant as senior coach.

South Belgrave Practice Matches for 2019

Friday 15th March at home vs East Burwood
Saturday 23rd Match at home vs Upwey Tecoma
Saturday 30th Match away at Emerald

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

South Belly and Warrandyte the front runners that will be challenged by the youth at Waverley Blues. Can't see FTG at the pointy end with limited depth, I reckon Glen Waverley Hawks will challenge for 4th spot, Pioneers should stabilise, Chirnside should improve but need to, not much word out of Donvale.

Not looking great for Chirnside Park, i know its round 1 but thats a huge loss and they actually kicked 4 of the last 5 goals in the game to bring it back under 100 points.

I think FTG will be right up there. Had 3 or 4 really good players out last night and a 4 goal loss to South Belgrave might turn out to be pretty good form as the year goes on.

South Belly and Warrandyte the front runners that will be challenged by the youth at Waverley Blues. Can't see FTG at the pointy end with limited depth, I reckon Glen Waverley Hawks will challenge for 4th spot, Pioneers should stabilise, Chirnside should improve but need to, not much word out of Donvale.
Picked up plenty of height and Purcell back was a handful for WB yesterday.

Not a great fan of sacking coaches mid season but I suppose the 2 EFL clubs that have done this over the last 10 days have a good reason but looking at results since the changes no success on field.Other interesting news around the EFL this week is Jarrod Bayliss transfer from Vermont to Wandin and EFL junior finals this season a final 6.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a great fan of sacking coaches mid season but I suppose the 2 EFL clubs that have done this over the last 10 days have a good reason but looking at results since the changes no success on field.Other interesting news around the EFL this week is Jarrod Bayliss transfer from Vermont to Wandin and EFL junior finals this season a final 6.

Jugga had been in and out of the 1s so it’s bigger news for Wandin than it is Vermont imo

They stayed in Div 3 so that's a good start. They can improve next year and consolidate themselves in Div 3.
I believe they did lose players, but they looked a very good team last year with lots of young players.

They stayed in Div 3 so that's a good start. They can improve next year and consolidate themselves in Div 3.
I believe they did lose players, but they looked a very good team last year with lots of young players.

Intreseting thanks will speak to bloke who wants crack at senior coaching gig may bit far for him but good starting gig by the sounds of it

Seems a huge turnaround this season?
I went to the SB v EB Practice match. They had a few players out as did EB and SB won by around 4 goals in a tough physical but fair contest. I thought then they were good and the form line from that game reads well, be it a practice match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back