D3 Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only three guys have played all year unfortunately. Lost a few before the year even started and a few to season ending injury.

If you look at Aquinas and Mannighams's list you'll find they have a higher EFL representation.

Did I read somewhere on here that the club only train one night a week?

Manningham very EFL. The coach hates the players. The players hate the coach. The players hate the players. Will be interested to see how quickly they turn on eachother in a big final if things dont go their way.
But credit to them for finishing the regular season on top.
Time will tell.
We should try get #7 from Aquinas and #8 from Manningham in a boxing ring and see if any are prepared to throw a punch whilst the other bloke is looking at them.
A Division 3 function idea.

Presuming that Scoobie message was sarcasm, truth be told I have been to only 3 games this season so I'm unaware of what i going on at club level. Having following D4 closely last year I must say I was surprised at NB's and Parkside's results this season. Even more so NB who last year I felt could have easily made finals in D3 - perhaps lost a lot of players after a GF win?!
My tips:
Westbourne
Emmaus
Aquinas
NB

Presuming that Scoobie message was sarcasm, truth be told I have been to only 3 games this season so I'm unaware of what i going on at club level. Having following D4 closely last year I must say I was surprised at NB's and Parkside's results this season. Even more so NB who last year I felt could have easily made finals in D3 - perhaps lost a lot of players after a GF win?!
My tips:
Westbourne
Emmaus
Aquinas
NB

Always sarcasm after a couple of scoobie snacks for breaky.

Nth Brunny definately didnt have their best team in.
George boys were big outs for a start.

All Aboard the Warrior train heading straight for the leafy suburb of Canterbury. Looking forward to see a few of my old Cobra mates.
Its shaping as a ripper Saturday cant wait to hear that song and that roller door get a thumping again post match.

All Aboard the Warrior train heading straight for the leafy suburb of Canterbury. Looking forward to see a few of my old Cobra mates.
Its shaping as a ripper Saturday cant wait to hear that song and that roller door get a thumping again post match.
Big game Rog. Should be an absolute cracker.
Funny things happen in finals for those teams that make it.

Song sounded great, unfortunately you blokes couldn't hear it as you were still in the middle of the the ground 😁

Song sounded great, unfortunately you blokes couldn't hear it as you were still in the middle of the the ground 😁
Yeah we where unsure what to do havent missed finals for a few years probably should have asked you guys what we to do as you have plenty of experience. We actully listened to your song carefully we hadnt listened to it for over 4 years.
Alright all jokes aside well done Canterbury was a cracker game of footy and hopefully you get the job done this year .My second favourite team good to catchup with a few yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 733143

Congratulations again to WithThePeanuts!

wow I really s**t the bed in the end. well done WTP.

Good luck to those in finals this weekend!

1st Semi Emmaus vs Canterbury
2nd Semi Manningham vs Aquinas
--
Res 1st Semi Manningham vs Emmaus
Res 2nd Semi Aquinas vs Centrals

Any danger the scribe is able fulfil their job this week?!

Tough gig probably for someone who didnt want the job.
All they do is describe to us the scores on the Sport TG site in sentences.
Good on them for having a go but I could do that after a few Scoobs at breaky instead of reading this s**t on here. It is still breaky time yeah? Just woke up. Not sure.

Maybe I can give you some predictive scribe work.

Manningham vs Aquinas.
This game is a hard one.
Manningham probably win because they spent the most coin. (OTP, Please dont ban me, its a euphemism) Or in other words they pleased the right recruits and offered them free apparel. More apparel than Aquinas could offer.
If Aquinas are to win, it will be on the back of the European Judges, or in the this case the umpires awarding the big scores or free kicks as we call them to Cardamone for his triple twist, half pike knee tuck no splash landing. Havent seen a better diver in my years and Ive been to 6 soccer world cup.

Moneyngham by 4 goals.
Belly and Sukkel back in should get the job done.
Although someone get down there and pad the inside of the manningham coaches box. Sure to take a big hiding.

In the other game...... Why is there another game. These 2 probably making up the numbers so if you are heading out to Whitefriars on fathers day, pull over and take a look at yourself in the mirror. Get a life.

Snack time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back