D3 Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can anyone tell me About north Brunswick considering applying but don’t know an awful lot about them or this comp/grade cheers

Seems to be quite a few of "cancelled" or "denied" transfers from EFDL to Westbourne.. any idea what's happening there?

Interesting that they've released a 10 team D3 2020 fixture including Elsternwick and South Melbourne, who finished 3rd and 6th respectively in D4 this year. This would only leave 4 clubs (LaTrobe, Eley Park, Masala, Box Hill North) who played with seniors and reserves in 2019 to fill D4 next year, guess they must be expecting a few to return from the thirds, St Johns, Swinburne etc, or maybe a few of the power clubs with multiple thirds teams might find their thirds and fourths playing seniors and reserves in D4.

Interesting to see South Melbourne come back into D3 after finishing 6th.. Can anyone say why they came up as opposed to Eley Park?
Based on successful reserves perhaps?

Interesting that they've released a 10 team D3 2020 fixture including Elsternwick and South Melbourne, who finished 3rd and 6th respectively in D4 this year. This would only leave 4 clubs (LaTrobe, Eley Park, Masala, Box Hill North) who played with seniors and reserves in 2019 to fill D4 next year, guess they must be expecting a few to return from the thirds, St Johns, Swinburne etc, or maybe a few of the power clubs with multiple thirds teams might find their thirds and fourths playing seniors and reserves in D4.
Surely the bigger Clubs wouldn't play the "we're struggling for numbers, and our Clubbies won't be very good, so can be play in a lower division" card. That doesn't happen does it ;);)

Culliver, OBrien and Imber all gone from Westbourne. Could argue there three best players aside from Hudson.
Big losses despite the 36 new playing assistants.

Culliver, OBrien and Imber all gone from Westbourne. Could argue there three best players aside from Hudson.
Big losses despite the 36 new playing assistants.
Culliver wasn’t there last year O’Brien is just a winger and umbers decision making is poor this is from the outside looking in my opinion

Culliver wasn’t there last year O’Brien is just a winger and umbers decision making is poor this is from the outside looking in my opinion
Obrien has won back to back bnf awards and a league medal?!
Imbers is there most consistent and certainly one of the tougher players they have.
Culliver didn't play due to his knee last year but was clearly in the best handful in the comp prior. He was ready to play late in the season but took the ultra conservative route with the knee. Just ask the boys who played with him the Vafa squad how he goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obrien has won back to back bnf awards and a league medal?!
Imbers is there most consistent and certainly one of the tougher players they have.
Culliver didn't play due to his knee last year but was clearly in the best handful in the comp prior. He was ready to play late in the season but took the ultra conservative route with the knee. Just ask the boys who played with him the Vafa squad how he goes.
As I said culliver didn’t play last year he’s probably the biggest loss the other 2 look very replaceable
Some of the ins they have after speaking with people are more than quality

Those three players are a huge loss for us we have recruited ok but it's hard to replace great people and make no mistake they are some of the finest . Please let's not talk crap about those boys just a winger I would luv to have just a winger like him. Imber poor decision maker please ask Point Cook they are still having nightmares.
Culliver well he will surprise all in Prem B this year let's wait and see.

As I said culliver didn’t play last year he’s probably the biggest loss the other 2 look very replaceable
Some of the ins they have after speaking with people are more than quality

Is the person you are speaking with in the mirror. 3 months ago you ask for info on Nth Brunny and say you know nothing on the comp. Chasing a coaching gig.
Now you are all of a sudden in the know and talking about Westbournes list. Your big footy history reads like this "Carn the parkers". "Up the parkers". So you are Ex Deer Park.
Joining some dots may lead people to believe you may be more involved than you let on.

Is the person you are speaking with in the mirror. 3 months ago you ask for info on Nth Brunny and say you know nothing on the comp. Chasing a coaching gig.
Now you are all of a sudden in the know and talking about Westbournes list. Your big footy history reads like this "Carn the parkers". "Up the parkers". So you are Ex Deer Park.
Joining some dots may lead people to believe you may be more involved than you let on.
Just a lover of footy and am a big deer park supporter I said I knew nothing of north brunny I knew a little about Westbourne because the west is a small place everything I’m hearing is they have picked up more than they lost

scoobie sharp as ever.

Very quiet on this thread. Much news coming out of D3 clubs?
There doesn't seem to be many clearances for many clubs either, a few for South Melbourne, Parkside and Elsternwick but thats about it
I'm predicting a relatively even competition this season

Things are getting tougher for most clubs for a lot of reasons lower divisions of the ammos are in real danger of drying up.
Things ok at Westbourne Rog? Your a usual optimist and this is a pessimistic view.

Things ok at Westbourne Rog? Your a usual optimist and this is a pessimistic view.

Hey TT.

On the subject, obviously Point Cookie Dogs left the league. Found it hard to recruit and retain under the conditions of no match paynents and probably lower division and travel aswell.
How has your club found the change?

Is it what you expected?
You never liked WRFL as a comp and the top dogs in the office.
Have you adjusted that thinking?

Interested. Not throwing stones.

Hey TT.

On the subject, obviously Point Cookie Dogs left the league. Found it hard to recruit and retain under the conditions of no match paynents and probably lower division and travel aswell.
How has your club found the change?

Is it what you expected?
You never liked WRFL as a comp and the top dogs in the office.
Have you adjusted that thinking?

Interested. Not throwing stones.
Probably still prefer to Ammos mantra Scoob. Personally.

There was a disconnect with the juniors and seniors with playing in different League's and the change has really brought the joint together.

The club is now one of if not one of the biggest clubs in the country when you look at raw participants. Think we had above 30 sides last year and looking at closer to 40 this year.

Thursday night's now rather than reserves and seniors, has also a thirds, two u/18's, senior Women and two superrules sides.

150-200 meals a night.

Obviously having more resources and less restrictive In terms of retaining and recruiting has been a blessing.

We are finding now on back of strength of juniors, we are now becoming a bit of a destination club for kids in the area.

Club has definitely gone ahead leaps and bounds the last couple of years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back