D3 Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were all over it Gia. From my mate at NB says theyre missing alot of players the last few weeks. Looks like a very even season, great to see. division 2 and 4 top 4 looks set already. Parkside certainly off to a flyer and look like the team to beat

I managed to watch half the match between NB and Westbourne. Westb looked structured and moved the ball well, they had some very handy onballers that looked clean and number 20 for Westbourne was dangerous up forward.

Hawks, my bad i played them when they were citizens.

Speaking of Hawthorn, seems like they have almost turned a corner. After a narrow loss to NB in round 1 they have not put a foot wrong and appointed a new coach.... Perhaps a new coach has reinvigorated the playing group and a few others players have come back?

Looks to be the most even in comp in recent memory.. Parkside look the team to be beat now

Speaking of Hawthorn, seems like they have almost turned a corner. After a narrow loss to NB in round 1 they have not put a foot wrong and appointed a new coach.... Perhaps a new coach has reinvigorated the playing group and a few others players have come back?

Looks to be the most even in comp in recent memory.. Parkside look the team to be beat now

Citizens have always surprised people at certain times.
Very much a club that rides the good times.

Does anyone think Albert park are a sneaky chance against NB on the weekend?..!
AP two's drew with Canterbruy so perhaps they are getting a few players back

Does anyone think Albert park are a sneaky chance against NB on the weekend?..!
AP two's drew with Canterbruy so perhaps they are getting a few players back

There's always a chance, the fact that they are at home could help.

There's always a chance, the fact that they are at home could help.
I know NB have had alot of injuries and players unavailable, if they aren't getting some back you'd have to say AP are a real chance. Also keen to see how Westbourne go against Hawthorn. Interesting games all over D3 this weekend.

Richmond in a close one over EstL
NB in a close one over AP
Parkside too strong for Canterbury
Hawthorn in a close one over Westbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win by the citizens. 32 players unavailable, no bench and 3 players playing injured in last q.
Westbourne have some good players. Their ruckman #14, #3 and #20. All very handy. Can’t see them repeating the early losses.

Great win by the citizens. 32 players unavailable, no bench and 3 players playing injured in last q.
Westbourne have some good players. Their ruckman #14, #3 and #20. All very handy. Can’t see them repeating the early losses.

Hawthorn seem to have come a long way after their round 1 loss to NB. Very interested to see how they fare against Richmond & Parkside in the next 2 weeks.
Westbourne must be a different side to the team that loss in the fist 3 rounds.

I'd say around now is when clubs begin to be tested with injuries/availability...... Very interesting year ahead but Parkside is the standout, Mackie is a very good recruit, he's piling on goals week in week out

Hawthorn seem to have come a long way after their round 1 loss to NB. Very interested to see how they fare against Richmond & Parkside in the next 2 weeks.
Westbourne must be a different side to the team that loss in the fist 3 rounds.

I'd say around now is when clubs begin to be tested with injuries/availability...... Very interesting year ahead but Parkside is the standout, Mackie is a very good recruit, he's piling on goals week in week out

Westbourne lose the Steve Wintle Cup back the Hawks nest but youd imagine a few coaches in this divvy would be getting a little nervous about the Warriors. Notorious slow starters. Check out rnd 1 and 2 in 2018 and went on to give the eventual premiers a touchup later in the year.
They build.
If the list stays fit and depth isnt an issue they have the most matchwinners of any team in the comp.

Lets see.

Westbourne lose the Steve Wintle Cup back the Hawks nest but youd imagine a few coaches in this divvy would be getting a little nervous about the Warriors. Notorious slow starters. Check out rnd 1 and 2 in 2018 and went on to give the eventual premiers a touchup later in the year.
They build.
If the list stays fit and depth isnt an issue they have the most matchwinners of any team in the comp.

Lets see.

Tend to agree Scoobie. Took it right up to Hawthorn who are arguably top 2 in-form sides at the moment along with Parkside. Most even comp I can remember.. I thought Albert Park would be closer than that on the w/e which shows they are well off the pace. Otherwise it's still very even, anyone can make finals and also, anyone could be in that bottom 2!

Tend to agree Scoobie. Took it right up to Hawthorn who are arguably top 2 in-form sides at the moment along with Parkside. Most even comp I can remember.. I thought Albert Park would be closer than that on the w/e which shows they are well off the pace. Otherwise it's still very even, anyone can make finals and also, anyone could be in that bottom 2!
Ill reserve my judgement but Hawthorn had 27 players missing from the two teams!

Ill reserve my judgement but Hawthorn had 27 players missing from the two teams!
So what your saying is you have 27 blokes from the weekend not playing footy when the others come back.I actually thought it was a deserved win by Hawthorn they had longer periods of control.But the Warriors are more competitive than the first rounds not the team we have had the last few years but they are having a crack which is pleasing.

Parkside by 15 points v NB
St Leo's by 20 goals v AP
Westbourne 20 points v Canterbury
Richmond by 7 points v Hawthorn

Richmond vs Hawthorn game of the round. Can Hawthorn continue there good form or will Richmond bounce back from a couple of losses after some great early season results. Hoping to get down to see some of NB vs Parkside also. Another ripper weekend of D3 footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back