D3 Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbourne are proving to be a real wildcard this season! They're now locked on 3 wins along with Canterbury and NB. 2 games outside of the 4 so finals are probably unlikely but a real relegation fight could be on the cards to see who can avoid 7th position!!!!!
Surely with two games lost this season and not ruling out loosing more 1 up and 1 down would be something to consider.

Albert Park v Richmond
Parkside
v North Brunny
Westbourne v ESL
Hawthorn
v Canterbury
Interesting to see Hawks v Canterbury on Sunday at Box Hill. Anyone know why the Sunday game?

Albert Park v Richmond
Parkside
v North Brunny
Westbourne v ESL
Hawthorn
v Canterbury
Interesting to see Hawks v Canterbury on Sunday at Box Hill. Anyone know why the Sunday game?

It’s to do with a fundraiser for a mental health initiative hawthorn have developed which both the afl hawks, mustangs and Canterbury all support.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I strolled down to Pitcher Park to watch a bit of the Parkside v NB match. The game was played in good spirits and both teams really cracked in hard. NB seriously challenged Parkside but the class of Parkside midfield was too good in the end. I dare say Parkside might have been missing a few players also.. speculating that is.
I expect Parkside to make the GF this season and go up to D3... they have plenty of kids who can really play. NB on the other hand,,, seem to try hard and have some handy players. I hope they can remain in D3 but time will tell.
Nice to see my two local clubs go at it in tough, muddy conditions. How great is local football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I strolled down to Pitcher Park to watch a bit of the Parkside v NB match. The game was played in good spirits and both teams really cracked in hard. NB seriously challenged Parkside but the class of Parkside midfield was too good in the end. I dare say Parkside might have been missing a few players also.. speculating that is.
I expect Parkside to make the GF this season and go up to D3... they have plenty of kids who can really play. NB on the other hand,,, seem to try hard and have some handy players. I hope they can remain in D3 but time will tell.
Nice to see my two local clubs go at it in tough, muddy conditions. How great is local football.

Also went down to Pitcher Park for this one. Was a tough, hard fought contest on a very muddy deck. NB took it right up to Parkside and had their chances, but Parkside were a little too classy when it mattered.

Animals
Cobras
Richmond
Hawthorn

I see North Brunswick have named 40 players this week. Will need all of them to have a blinder to get close to Emmaus

Strong suggestions that promotion relegation may be 1 up 1 down this year due to the affected nature of the competition. Watch this space. If Parkdale leave then that would effectively leave no relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back