Parkside
South Melbourne DistrictsParksideSouth Melbourne Districts
1st SEMIFINALvsvs
ElsternwickEmmaus St LeosEmmaus St Leos
Emmaus St Leos

Last edited:
Canterbury to account for NB
SMD too strong for RC
Wicks in a close one (P Cassidy from previous D3 and 4 clubs listed with Wicks..???!! How many clubs is he up to now, if its him)
Hawthorn with the token training run (in jest to Wstb supporters, plz dont bite my head of)

Canterbury to account for NB
SMD too strong for RC
Wicks in a close one (P Cassidy from previous D3 and 4 clubs listed with Wicks..???!! How many clubs is he up to now, if its him)
Hawthorn with the token training run (in jest to Wstb supporters, plz dont bite my head of)
There’s two Pete Cassidy’s.
This one played for wicks last year and has played all year. There’s another Pete Cassidy who played for Box Hill last year.

Where too for Old Westbourne? Reserves forfeited once again and the seniors conceding 200+ in a 158 point loss.

No wins between the 1's and the 2's for the season and percentages for both in the 20's.

I never like seeing any side down on its knees but this could be the worst combined performances a club has served up in a very long time.

Over The Post you are the man with his finger on the pulse out west, what does this season mean for OW? Do they move to a local comp? Are they having players cherry picked by these clubs that pay cash? Or just lick their wounds and saddle up again in Div 4 next season.

I've no idea mate, had nothing to do with Westbourne since OWAFC was renamed to Wyndham Suns and the new Westbourne Grammarians club was formed.

I'd like to see them for old times sake but not if they are the Laverton or North Sunshine of the VAFA. There's rumours regarding coach / captain / waterboy but you get that with any team on the ropes, and nothing would be served by repeating them.

Westbourne were offered to move to D4 with Albert Park. Maybe with some potential wins and confidence numbers may have picked up. Hindsight is a wonderful thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phil Avery is obviously not from this Earth. I suspect he is an alien time traveller.
I see that no 2 son Eammon played with him that day, and I remember Phil doing the same with his eldest, Moss, a few years back. Unbelievable.
What are the chances of a trifecta with Sterling?
Keep going Phil. You're a long time retired.

Lucky 13 round.

ESL v Nth Brunswick.
Plamploma have reinstated Running with the bulls since covid began.
Don't expect a bulls win this weekend.
Animals.

Bloods to pluck a win form the raptors.
SMD

Richmond

Need more?
Write your own obituary.

Canterbury v Parkside
Winning form is good form. Oh wait.
Canterbury, because home.

Elsternwick to recharge.

Last edited:
Lucky 13 round.

ESL v Nth Brunswick.
Plampoma have reinstated Running with the bulls since covid began.
Don't expect a bulls win this weekend.
Animals.

Bloods to pluck a win form the raptors.
SMD

Richmond

Need more?
Write your own obituary.

Canterbury v Parkside
Winning form is good form. Oh wait.
Canterbury, because home.

Elsternwick to recharge.
Dont expect any of the above to win this weekend.

Westbourne were offered to move to D4 with Albert Park. Maybe with some potential wins and confidence numbers may have picked up. Hindsight is a wonderful thing
I’m still stuffed how the VAFA allowed 2 teams up and 1 down to create 2 uneven comps. Just ridiculous. Westbourne should have swallowed their pride and gone down, every club goes through it, they have delayed the rebuild by a year and probably done even more damage.

Getting the tips in early this week as I'm in Sydney for a few days for a work trip
EStL
SMD in a close one
RC with the training run this week
Parkside

The Citz's and Parkside making their run. Only one can make it.
Didn't see it myself as I was watching the mighty Kanga but "never seen wind like that before" was comment back to me.
Who's it going to be?

Pretty good win by the Hawks out at South Melbourne. Parkside beating Canterbury also keeps it very interesting!
Hawks have Elsternwick and Canterbury in the next couple of games, they’ll need to win at least one of those.
Parkside still have to get over South Melbourne as well. Great set up!

Pretty good win by the Hawks out at South Melbourne. Parkside beating Canterbury also keeps it very interesting!
Hawks have Elsternwick and Canterbury in the next couple of games, they’ll need to win at least one of those.
Parkside still have to get over South Melbourne as well. Great set up!
One of the more even seasons across any division in recent memory. NB showing they can beat anyone on their day too.

Very interesting month ahead! I still feel as if Wicks,Canterbury and SMD are the teams to beat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back