D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Wowee...Perhaps its time the VAFA start filming every game, like pretty much every other local league. This could potentially stamp out some of this alleged poor behavior, and less he said/she said
I’d guess most clubs film their games now individually.
The footage I sent was from the wickers camera that they set up near their bench.

Am I representing the club Longmire?
Do I have a connection to Elsternwick? Yes. I have a good group of friends there, I also have a good bunch of friends at Hawthorn, Canterbury, Wattle Park.

If Harvey got hit so hard shouldn't he have had a concussion test? I don't remember old EJ coming off. That's an Aliir Aliir type failure from the Citz there. Maybe he could use it as an excuse as to why he's calling women whore's now?
Who said he got hit hard? He’s a tough kid who came off after the incident but went back on.
You are either lying about having friends at Hawthorn or that they told you that there was racial vilification was involved. Which one are you lying about?
Interesting that Elsternwick are sending vision to all and sundry showing big bad Raiti allegedly striking players….sounds like it’s straight out of the victim blaming playbook.
See everyone, he deserved it….
Post the vision…

Who said he got hit hard? He’s a tough kid who came off after the incident but went back on.
You are either lying about having friends at Hawthorn or that they told you that there was racial vilification was involved. Which one are you lying about?
Interesting that Elsternwick are sending vision to all and sundry showing big bad Raiti allegedly striking players….sounds like it’s straight out of the victim blaming playbook.
See everyone, he deserved it….
Post the vision…
What do you believe horse?
Considering you walk your dog down to Rathmines every weekend, you may have bumped into me already or even one of my friends!

I tell you what. You post Hawthorn’s vision and I’ll post mine. Then we can compare shots! Your boys did have a camera set up after all

I've heard from friends from both clubs who were near the 3qt time incident that they heard racial comments thrown towards Shem from Raiti.
The vision shows Raiti strike two players which is actually the reason for the melee at the end of the 3 quarter.

You haven't commented all year on anything. You've come in here hot throwing around "banned for life", and "Elsternwick should be embarrassed".
There are a few individuals in here who have grabbed their pitchforks out of their garage and tried to jump on the hot news of the weekend.

I have every right to say that the behaviour was shithouse. I also have every right to present facts that have been passed on to the league and Victoria Police.
Haven't said 'banned for life' anywhere (but if found guilty, there's no reason why a 7-10 year suspension at least shouldn't be given as a minimum), and yes Elsternwick should be embarrassed.

I haven't posted in here because i hang out in the Premier thread, but when there is an incident that involves one of the lowest acts in society happening in our competition, you can bet that not only I, but many others from other grades are going to take a keen interest.

The fact that you continue to talk down an absolute dog act with proven, life-altering consequences, demonstrates exactly the kind of mindset that we don't want in this competition.

Haven't said 'banned for life' anywhere (but if found guilty, there's no reason why a 7-10 year suspension at least shouldn't be given as a minimum), and yes Elsternwick should be embarrassed.

I haven't posted in here because i hang out in the Premier thread, but when there is an incident that involves one of the lowest acts in society happening in our competition, you can bet that not only I, but many others from other grades are going to take a keen interest.

The fact that you continue to talk down an absolute dog act with proven, life-altering consequences, demonstrates exactly the kind of mindset that we don't want in this competition.
Were you there for the incident Penski?

Am I representing the club Longmire?
Do I have a connection to Elsternwick? Yes. I have a good group of friends there, I also have a good bunch of friends at Hawthorn, Canterbury, Wattle Park.

If Harvey got hit so hard shouldn't he have had a concussion test? I don't remember old EJ coming off. That's an Aliir Aliir type failure from the Citz there. Maybe he could use it as an excuse as to why he's calling women whore's now?
You are embarrassing yourself, keep making up rubbish trying to excuse poor behavior

Were you there for the incident Penski?
Well you weren't there, yet you've jumped on slinging some pretty serious allegations on a player who was king hit off the field by a supporter of your club. You used the word "facts" - you should google "uncorroborated" and you'll find that's a bit closer to what you posted.

Not sure if any relevance but didn’t a few stkilda city players go across to Elsternwick middle of this season? Maybe Shem is mates with them and that’s the link?

Well this thread makes the Glenormond banter look very tame indeed.

No matter what words were said or what actions were taken on the field there is simply no excuse for a premeditated cowards punch.

Personally think there should be jail time for such an act. Heat of the moment on field is one thing (still not acceptable) but for someone to take that sort of action after the dust has settled is despicable.

Good people at Elsternwick and I'm not sure those on this forum carrying on are at all connected.

Not sure if any relevance but didn’t a few stkilda city players go across to Elsternwick middle of this season? Maybe Shem is mates with them and that’s the link?
Yes he is mates , so what ! but once again that's not the Wicks problem how can you foresee a dog act

You miss alot when you don't log into BigFooty for a couple of days.
I was at Dairy Bell for this game, while I left straight after the siren, I didn't see anything in the game that I hadn't seen in 1000 other VAFA games.
No real spite, spirited contest as you would expect how finals to be played.
Some quality players running around for both teams.
Three quarter time melee was just that, nothing more, nothing less. Both teams flying the flag as you would expect in anticipation for a big last quarter.
Nothing can justify what happened post match. Nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing Elsternwick in the flesh yesterday I would think anything the citz say about them would be spot on. Like the afl club whose jumpers they wear, ordinary club with ordinary blokes.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Seeing Elsternwick in the flesh yesterday I would think anything the citz say about them would be spot on. Like the afl club whose jumpers they wear, ordinary club with ordinary blokes.

Wonder if big Shem will be attending the rematch, I heard that the VAFA ruled he must be handcuffed or in a Hannibal lector suit under police guard

With the predicted weather forecast on Saturday, it could be the highest attended VAFA GF out of all the sections/divisions this year.

Box Hill City Oval might be standing room only.

Clearly the two best sides all year, both sides really even across the ground.

Hawks by less than a kick for mine.

With the predicted weather forecast on Saturday, it could be the highest attended VAFA GF out of all the sections/divisions this year.

Box Hill City Oval might be standing room only.

Clearly the two best sides all year, both sides really even across the ground.

Hawks by less than a kick for mine.
Great venue for it GY.
I have been told the Hawks are reimbursing all members, players and past players their entry fees so they are expecting a big turn out.
Great initiative from the Hawks!

Last edited:

Very negative from you Hansel.
Was at the game, Elsternwick 2s were vocal behind the goal but apart from that the game was played in a good spirit, fair umpiring with mistakes going either way throughout the day. No issues from either side for mine.
Had a good chat with people from both clubs pre during and post-game

2318d3.jpg
Visit the awards night thread:

D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back