Division 3 Season 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ressa recruited some big names ($$) last year, will they be able to retain the bulk of their playing list while they go shopping? Heard St Mary's are finally gonna open their wallets for 2014..

Spoke to member of Watsy leadership and he says Lachie is gonna try his hand at VFL and concentrate on his studies

Reservoir in talks with 4 pascoe vale players , and have also already signed 5 players something I heard recently

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Guys & Girls,

Sorry to take away the talk from recruiting and the usual Off Season stuff, but I was hoping I could get a bit of a hand from some of the people on here.

Next year my company will be running a development program from junior players for Football & Netball and we were coming up with ideas as to where to hold it in the NFL area.

We are looking at City Oval, but just wasn't sure if there was any other options available in the area.

We require:

- 2 Ovals
- Indoor Netball Courts - Skills & Fitness Testing
- Function Room/s for course work

these don't have to be all together as long as they are close to each other, walking distance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm not all over NFL region so I thought I would ask the people in the know.

Thanks.

Try
Hi Guys & Girls,

Sorry to take away the talk from recruiting and the usual Off Season stuff, but I was hoping I could get a bit of a hand from some of the people on here.

Next year my company will be running a development program from junior players for Football & Netball and we were coming up with ideas as to where to hold it in the NFL area.

We are looking at City Oval, but just wasn't sure if there was any other options available in the area.

We require:

- 2 Ovals
- Indoor Netball Courts - Skills & Fitness Testing
- Function Room/s for course work

these don't have to be all together as long as they are close to each other, walking distance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm not all over NFL region so I thought I would ask the people in the know.

Thanks.
try barlin reserve (3 ovals) in reservoir and their is the high school across rhe road with a big gym and the NFL setting up new club rooms and change rooms would be an ideal spot

Very quiet in here... any word on recruiting front? Apart resa gutting pasco vale?
Watsy? Morang?
Do resa become premiership favourites now?

whats going on at thomastown ? i heard a whisper that the coach from from thomo had moved on after a couple of weeks of preseason training so i checked out thomos web site and the are advertising for senior and reserve coachs .Are Thomastown in a bit of trouble ?

Would anyone know where St Marys played their home games in 2010. I notice over a past few years they played at Whatmough Park & Ford Park.
Thanks
Marc

thomo have announced a new senior coach (Dean Sinclair) you would have to say they will be behind the eight ball this year it would be late to start recuriting they also need a reseves coach as well i hope thing go ok for them but it looks like being a tough season

Would anyone know where St Marys played their home games in 2010. I notice over a past few years they played at Whatmough Park & Ford Park.
Thanks
Marc

Kelynack Reserve in Mill Park iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back