D4 Division 4 - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when the vote/decision will be taken re Parkside rejoining the VAFA ?
I see on the NFL website that Banyule has been accepted into that league subject to Football Victoria rubber stamping the decision.

And I think, Red Ross, that you are being a bit hard on the current Parkside administration. A lot of water has flown under the bridge since they were last part of the VAFA and I would doubt that very few officials that were involved with the club way back in 2002 and prior are still actively involved now. Anyhow, each club administration is entitled, subject to member approval, to run a football club the best way they see fit at that current time and going forward. And the members did vote to move back to the VAFA.
It has been posted on NFL big footy that Parkside may been knocked back by VAFA. Anyone confirm this??

"A decision on which section of the VAFA that Parkside will compete in, will be made at the Annual VAFA Board Seminar, to be held on Sunday 26 October".

Would they re-enter anywhere other than D4?

In the NFL Division 3, Parkside finished 2014 with a 1-15 record and percentage of 37.4

Where else would they go? Clubbies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back