Remove this Banner Ad

Aeglos

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Riverpigs
Anyone else heard about Kilsyth's clean out?
Word at the YVMDFL granny on the weekend was that there'll be a half dozen going to Yarra Glen.
Also, Park Orchards look likely to pick up a few Wandin players including the Bayliss brothers

Richmond Central are looking for a practice match on the 18th of March away from home, if you have a ground available and are free for a game, please send me a private message.

Sorry to hijack the thread again guys.

Richmond Central are looking for an opponent for a practice match at Kevin Bartlett Reserve on the 1st of April. If there are any clubs out there looking for a game on the above date, please either send me a private message or email contact@rcafc.com

Cheers, N&C

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you sure GMac, he's the coach of Sandringham.
Is this a one of promotional thing?
You'd have to say he's going to play when he can, not just a one off. Sandy have 5-6 byes, Sunday games etc. if it was a one off you'd also think it would be against a team that is competitive. I could kick 5 against poor Nuna

How bad a Nunawading going, percentage of 7

Helped out them out last 4 or 5 times last season with off field jobs and saw them last Saturday,nearly all 2's and 1st half 1's.Might surprise you but I can see improvement on field but they fall down badly when the ball gets into the CHF area.Basically at the moment they are getting beaten by about 30 goals instead of 40 but off field seem to be in a far better position and from a distance the defeats seem not to be effecting the off field work.Check out their club web site with a big sportsman night at the club Thursday 25th May and Saturday 27th May the dream time game at Nuna with Kouta playing,Phil Krakouer there and Dipper coaching the 2's and perhaps even playing.Personally I hope this is a success for them as an awesome of group of people doing a lot of hard work off field to keep this club alive.

Last edited:
Campbell Brown to play on the 27th against the Pioneers, with the Dipper coaching the reserves. Phil Krauker is tossing the coin and presenting some indigenous jumpers.

Cliff, Campbell Brown out injured,replaced by Kouta.EB 1's and 2's 0 5 not a good start after being relegated from D2 last season.Lets hope they can turn it all around and looking at last weeks scores the 1's were 6 goals up at half time but narrowly beaten so hope there yet.

Last edited:
Same thing that happened at Mitcham at their beginning in Div 3 and is currently happening at Mitcham Cricket Club.

I watched Nunawading beat GWH in the 2's win last Saturday and glad I did.One small step for the club in a really difficult re build but just to see the excitement on the players faces and even their 1's who come out to watch the closing minutes was worth a look.1st win for the club in 1's or 2's since 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back