Division 4 2018 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard that the Kilsyth v Surrey Park game was abandoned at 3/4 time due to weather. Anyone know what happened?
Hail, lightning, hurricane, flash flood, earthquake?
All of the above?

I heard that the Kilsyth v Surrey Park game was abandoned at 3/4 time due to weather. Anyone know what happened?
Hail, lightning, hurricane, flash flood, earthquake?
All of the above?

My understanding was the 3rd quarter was not played due to hail.Due to family commitments I saw little EFL footy today but did see the last quarter of Nunawading v Whitehorse and in defeat a great effort by Nuna against the 2nd placed Whitehorse and perhaps that long awaited win will be next week.Cliff, Winter (No1) Nuna was doing the kicking out after behinds and agree he is a marvelous kick especially when he goes long.

Last edited:

Injuries may cruel the Rams this year, lost a lot of key players. Interesting that EB and WP play next week and then play the week after in the finals. Unless I'm wrong I thought a final 4, 1st plays 4th. 2nd plays 3rd.

Injuries may cruel the Rams this year, lost a lot of key players. Interesting that EB and WP play next week and then play the week after in the finals. Unless I'm wrong I thought a final 4, 1st plays 4th. 2nd plays 3rd.

Who are they still missing from their best 22?

Atrocious weather and wind conditions on the day didn't make any difference, we were beaten by a better side.
I must say though that for such an important game leading up to finals, the umpiring was very poor and not just the field umpires, the boundary and goal umpires were just as hopeless. Confusing for players and supporters of both teams.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will they be joining the EFL or Ammos?

EFL is their first preference. They’re effectively already in the Ammos as Mt Lilydale.

I believe the EFL clubs have to vote them in. Failing that they would stay in the Ammos.

Think they’re keen to become a more local club with the VAFA playing all over the city.

Looks like Nunawading is getting some September action after all.

And the opportunity for people like you Cliff and all EFL supporters to get down there and support Nunawading whose players and volunteers I admire who have stuck with the club through tough times.Still can field 2 senior sides every week and we have a D1 side forfeiting a 2's game this season and big question mark according to Bob Beecroft that the mighty Balwyn might not be fielding a 2's side this week end

EFL is their first preference. They’re effectively already in the Ammos as Mt Lilydale.

I believe the EFL clubs have to vote them in. Failing that they would stay in the Ammos.

Think they’re keen to become a more local club with the VAFA playing all over the city.

YVMDFL have also approached Croydon North.

And the opportunity for people like you Cliff and all EFL supporters to get down there and support Nunawading whose players and volunteers I admire who have stuck with the club through tough times.Still can field 2 senior sides every week and we have a D1 side forfeiting a 2's game this season and big question mark according to Bob Beecroft that the mighty Balwyn might not be fielding a 2's side this week end
See you Sunday!

Only about 100km to Thornton Eildon but you'd probably get a win. The winner of the Nuna-Ardmona game could play against Thornton Eildon.

Gembrook to Thornton Eildon and Alexandra are both ~110km

Remove this Banner Ad

Back