D4 Division 4 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he is.. Not sure how I missed that - Logozzo definitely stiff.

Bob, anyone you think was unlucky? You're opinion would rate very highly

So he is.. Not sure how I missed that - Logozzo definitely stiff.

Bob, anyone you think was unlucky? You're opinion would rate very highly

From us maybe Opitz had a great year off half back and Tom Boole small forward but that forward line is pretty decent
Davidson, Kurts, Bland all good years for us but missed chunks of games

From opposition all due respect to Ruck Machine but I would have had Parksides ruckman (don’t know name) or I liked Eley Parks ruck big Willy
Hunter from Elsternwick but again where does he fit in that forward line

From opposition all due respect to Ruck Machine but I would have had Parksides ruckman (don’t know name) or I liked Eley Parks ruck big Willy Hunter from Elsternwick but again where does he fit in that forward line

Logozzo robbed.

I distinctly recall RM flogging you guys Bobby? I also remember him belting (figuratively and literally) the Eley Park ruck and soundly beating Parkside's big man.

Logozzo robbed.

I distinctly recall RM flogging you guys Bobby? I also remember him belting (figuratively and literally) the Eley Park ruck and soundly beating Parkside's big man.

That may be the case but you can only only go by what you see the two games you play against other sides
Cam played 12 games and was in the best 4 times if that’s a team of the year ruckman spare me

That may be the case but you can only only go by what you see the two games you play against other sides
Cam played 12 games and was in the best 4 times if that’s a team of the year ruckman spare me

Tend to agree, Bob. I feel there were much better ruckman who could have taken that spot. Parkside ruckman comes to mind right away, as well as EP ruckman

#37 for NB Lucevic ? is also stiff, gives them lots of drive off half back and uses the ball really well.
Overall a pretty good side though.

I'd be interested to see who won the B&F's at each club? Seniors and reserves for that matter. Not sure if it's something that clubs share and if not, my apologies. I just think it would be interesting to see

I'd be interested to see who won the B&F's at each club? Seniors and reserves for that matter. Not sure if it's something that clubs share and if not, my apologies. I just think it would be interesting to see

Trav French won ours
Aaron Davidson runners up

Reserves Rhys Musgrave
Ritchie spencer runners up

Tend to agree, Bob. I feel there were much better ruckman who could have taken that spot. Parkside ruckman comes to mind right away, as well as EP ruckman

Cam may have only played in 12 games but was fairly dominant in them. I’d say BHN captain Eamon Stuart was unlucky to miss out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back