D4 Division 4 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle of the Full Forwards this week down at Albert Park.
H.Coe will still be searching for 10 goals to hit his hundred from their last 2 games. Will be restricted to 2 by T.Cattle.
J.Beets will kick true for 5.
Albert Park to take the Chocolates by 15.

J.Clifford for South Melbourne has been in terrific form. South Melbourne to get on top of the Sharks and leapfrog them into Finals contention.

Elsternwick to stay biting at the heels of Albert Park for the double chance.

Latrobe will account for South Mornington.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 144

Sorry guys been very busy the last month (looking for players mostly)

Just to clear things up we haven't been stacking anything, We have had a range of 8-14 guys doubling up each week to give your clubs reserves a game (very close to forfeiting this week)

Yes this in turn has made our twos a little stronger the past month but also our ones struggling bigtime and blokes playing up there when they shouldnt be but want to help, on the weekend we had 19 in the ones 6 of those who didnt double up

What i dont appreciate is getting sledged by a entire coaches box for the whole reserves game about stacking our twos when even if we made the finals we wouldnt have a team qualified because we have all played over 10 seniors games as well

Last edited:
Sorry guys been very busy the last month (looking for players mostly)

Just to clear things up we haven't been stacking anything, We have had a range of 8-14 guys doubling up each week to give your clubs reserves a game (very close to forfeiting this week)

Yes this in turn has made our twos a little stronger the past month but also our ones struggling bigtime and blokes playing up there when they shouldnt be but want to help, on the weekend we had 19 in the ones 6 of those who didnt double up

What i dont appreciate is getting sledged by a entire coaches box for the whole reserves game about stacking our twos when even if we made the finals we wouldnt have a team qualified because we have all played over 10 seniors games as well

I think initially from the outside looking in, it did seem as though the reserves were being strengthened for a finals push but it didn't take long to realise this wasn't the case. I've personally seen Dandenong drop their best senior players in the past to win a reserves flag. What's the reason for the large drop in numbers bob29305 ?

I think initially from the outside looking in, it did seem as though the reserves were being strengthened for a finals push but it didn't take long to realise this wasn't the case. I've personally seen Dandenong drop their best senior players in the past to win a reserves flag. What's the reason for the large drop in numbers bob29305 ?

Since we come back from the Bye just had blokes injured, choosing work, one week i counted we had 8 regular players Overseas on holidays

Similar story with box hill north with injuries and people going away. Been playing no bench in the reserves and 1-2 on the bench for the seniors with a couple of reserves doubling up. Been a tough year but our club rooms are getting rebuilt over the summer so we’re hoping that will entice some new players to come down.

That's a real shame to here Bob. Hopefully you get get a couple players to help field a side, especially given it's so close to seasons end..

My tips:
South Melbourne
Elsternwick
LTU
Eley Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After fairly average predictions last time around (T.Cattle / Albert Park massive let down). I'll give it another crack.
Masala
South Melbourne - Would love to see them win and make the last round a real battle by 3 teams for 4th Spot
Albert Park to lock down 2nd and another crack at SFX after a bye in the last round.
SFX - Will Coe crack his 100 this week or have to wait until the last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back