Senior List
May 18, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
St Francis 60pts
Masala 6pts
EP 1pt
Latrobe 10pts

I love reading the reviews on VAFA website each round. Goes completely off stats without any context of the game. Great read..

Nov 17, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
1906d4.jpg

highflyeryeah

Rookie
Feb 4, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Masala losing some close ones. Good to see they have been in every game though. Box Hill Having a rough one. I think besides Box Hill any team could beat each other on their day which is great for the comp.

Gia77

All Australian
May 16, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Eley Park
La Trobe
Albert Park
Elsternwick

Could be a relatively straight forward tipping round but you never know this season

Jul 3, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Can confirm was a good game. Big kick from young Zimmerman to win the game, considering he missed one after the siren (albeit from further out) at home in R4.
Twice in one season he gets a kick after the siren to win the game. Usually lucky if it happens once every few years for the club, let alone the same player. Well done to him.

sidewinder

All Australian
May 21, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
M'kay. Since the D4 scribe can't find his buttocks with both hands journalistically,
I'll have a go at this weeks Amateur Footballer page.

Elgar Park,now designated "Massacre Oval" will be invaded by the blood thirsty throng from the north in LaTribe.

Falcons fresh from a transfusion feast @ Massacre Oval might feel emboldened this week but they host a youthful,enthusiastic outfit from the next postcode. Good luck with that flag winners never.

Eley Park Sharks. If ever there was a pretender there is. A Gummy verses a Swan. Both toothless it seems.

The Tigers can be ACTIVE and REAL on their ESTATE but the visitors might not be so enthusiastic.
Anyone like the pun?

Masala. Mid term flights to Bali booked?

bob29305

Senior List
Apr 23, 2009
South Mornington
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Aston Villa, Melbourne Tigers
I see what you did there!!! Looking forward to our first Night game down at Active Oval although this weeks weather may make the game a cold wet affair
tips for the week

La Trobe 49pts
Albert 3pts
Eley 40pts
South Morno 5pts

Gaz23

Draftee
Jul 3, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Heard a rumour from a mate at south Croydon in the efl premier league that one of there players has requested his transfer to eley park big news if true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back