D4 Division 4 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midseason Good Bloke Ladder*

1. SMD - Nice guys, haven't hosted them yet but positioning them here in hope that their Irish blokes drink plenty
2. LTU - Good young blokes, spent plenty over the bar
3. WICKS - Similar to above but not as young
4. EPS - Couple of angry blokes in the ressies (but who doesn't have that) but a solid bunch of guys all round
5. BHN - They expected the 4 pts going in so were a bit annoyed with the result and made that known, but nice guys unlucky to miss a finals spot here
6. SFX - A bit salty post game and quiet over the bar
7. SM - Bucked the tradition of Div 4 sides giving 6 packs to each teams bests post game
8. AP - Brought their own slabs of beer rather than supporting a local club

*Subject to change, could be incredibly inaccurate and should be taken in good spirit

Not sure what game this was but now into our new rooms down South we have been doing the Best On 6 Packs with the Coveted Boat Race which this year has been a way to get at least one win for us for the week

Anyhow Round 10 all the Home teams please

South Morno 13pts
Albert Park 23pts
St Francis 33pts
Eley Park 43pts

1. SMD - Nice guys, haven't hosted them yet but positioning them here in hope that their Irish blokes drink plenty
4. EPS - Couple of angry blokes in the ressies (but who doesn't have that) but a solid bunch of guys all round
5. BHN - They expected the 4 pts going in so were a bit annoyed with the result and made that known, but nice guys unlucky to miss a finals spot here
7. SM - Bucked the tradition of Div 4 sides giving 6 packs to each teams bests post game

*Subject to change, could be incredibly inaccurate and should be taken in good spirit

Kakaaawww..... The Flying Pigeon here, I've been flying around the Div 4 nest at various times this year and am pretty sure when the Falcons boys buy a slab, they ALL still hang around for a beer post game! Two of three clubs haven't even hung around for 1 post game, so we end up giving the 6-pack best on grounds to a couple of their old boy supporters who hang around. There also has been a lack of after game presentations this year on the 6-pack front - a number of clubs already this year haven't done it - not sure if it has just been forgotten or if it is a sign of the times... - we always do! Who doesn't enjoy a beer after the footy?!?! All the best for the teams this weekend! PS. Would also like to see increased Div 4 banter on this platform! #kakaawwww

It's round 10.
Tips for this round.

Elsternwick to defeat Sth.Mornington. Sorry Bob.
Albert Pk over SMD.Could be close.
StFX over Masala Dandy.
Eley Park over Box Hill Nth.

Enjoy the cool weather everyone.

Masala won the flag in April didn't they? Certainly seemed like it.

Just a PSA, I didn't know that we would be struck like we did today but someone got the 4 points and a few people had their belongings stolen. Just make sure we're all vigilante in the south eastern suburbs.

Just a PSA, I didn't know that we would be struck like we did today but someone got the 4 points and a few people had their belongings stolen. Just make sure we're all vigilante in the south eastern suburbs.

Might want to elaborate?

You can’t make these statements and not elaborate

I'm not going to name names, but for all teams, we need to be aware that people hanging around may be there for other reasons other than football.

I'm not going to name names, but for all teams, we need to be aware that people hanging around may be there for other reasons other than football.

South east suburbs suggests it was the SFX V masala game or at a stretch, south mornington v the wicks.
Did you report missing items to the club hosting the game?

This definitely wasn't SFX vs Us.

In other news, SFX move up one spot on the good bloke ladder for serving pumpkin soup on a cold day.

In the early 2000's I used to collect players valuables & lock them in my car boot during the game.
Plenty of strangers visit footy games. Some,it seems,with intent.

I can't imagine this carelessness today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to see 6 out of 9 teams have a % over 100 after 11 rounds. Goes to show how even a competition it is at the moment. Looking forward to the 2nd half of the home and away season

Elsternwick
SMD
Albert Park in a close one
St francis

All the home teams to get those salty choccies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back