D4 Division 4 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Very tough and physical game between those two sides. BHN kicked the first couple of the last quarter and led right til the end, then NB got one over the back and kicked a goal with about 10 seconds left. Should be those two in the Grand Final. Very hard nosed game but both teams played in the right spirit and didn’t cross the line. Don’t think the talk about NB being dirty is fair, might have more to do with the other teams starting things as this game didn’t seem to have anything dirty or fights.

Very tough and physical game between those two sides. BHN kicked the first couple of the last quarter and led right til the end, then NB got one over the back and kicked a goal with about 10 seconds left. Should be those two in the Grand Final. Very hard nosed game but both teams played in the right spirit and didn’t cross the line. Don’t think the talk about NB being dirty is fair, might have more to do with the other teams starting things as this game didn’t seem to have anything dirty or fights.

Shock horror, teams that are known to start dust ups on the field deflect to opposition teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BHN form is on :fire:

Are St Johns missing a heap of blokes? (They were a pretty good team last year)

AP a contender?

Eley Park gonna go winless this year?
BHN & NB are clear top 2 at this stage
I dont think much separates Masala, St Johns and Albert Park. Masala I think just ahead but they seem to have dropped off a touch while Albert park have gained momentum.
Poor EP are having a tough year but good on them for having a crack week in week out

BHN form is on :fire:

Are St Johns missing a heap of blokes? (They were a pretty good team last year)

AP a contender?

Eley Park gonna go winless this year?

I think bhn will be the only team to contend with nth Brunswick in 1s n 2s in my opinion.

Ap 3 in a row which is great to see.

I think ep should a get a W this season it would be great to see.

Could be a late charge from Masala.

St. John’s would have to have a few players out I’m assuming.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think St Johns seniors might be done for the year, a totally different side compared to last year. Their ressies have a good chance though, anyone know the ruling regarding senior players playing in the ressies come finals time?

I think St Johns seniors might be done for the year, a totally different side compared to last year. Their ressies have a good chance though, anyone know the ruling regarding senior players playing in the ressies come finals time?

With the St Johns seniors season looking like they won't make finials do you think they have players dropping from the seniors chasing the Ressie flag?
The St Johns 2s have looked to improve alot this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

D4 Division 4 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back