Do any of you ever watch question time?

Remove this Banner Ad

play on

Club Legend
Mar 2, 2001
Do you watch question time when it is on tv? I am talking about the house of representatives. If I am home, and it is on tv, I always watch it. Seeing our leaders make dorks out of themselves, and behaving like school kids is at times quite amusing.

yeah i do; sometimes its hilarious - and I'm not sure if I should be disturbed by that or not...

I love it when the speaker yells ORDER!!! ORDER!! like he's chastising a bunch of recalcitrant schoolboys...which is what they are i suppose...

The irony of these buffoons playing up to the galleries which are primarily full of school kids never fails to amuse me...

It used to be quite entertaining when Keating was in politics.

Originally posted by Dippers Donuts

Dipper, spot on!

I do still watch it, but it is not the same as when Paul Keating was in power. I loved to watch Keating on the attack.
Some of his one line put downs, were hilarious.

For someone who finished school at only 14 he certainly made the so called uni educated pollies look like complete fools!

Originally posted by Dippers Donuts

LOL So true...we used to visit Canberra a lot back then. During the hours when friends were working...we'd get a kick outa going along to the old PH. My favorite was Mick Young, but Lionel Bowen, Barrry Cohen and Hawk were all entertaining against the slower "born to rule so why aren't we" wits of the opposition.
But Keating's scathing comments were the most amusing.:D

i watch it every now and then. most times i get a laugh out of it, but at the same time it's pretty sad that that's who's leading the country! :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back