Do Bradburys really count?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 7, 2011
Right Behind You
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Can GAGF
Let's say Sydney or Gws or Carlton fluke a flag this year 'cause their opponents are injured, so like vultures they pick the bones.

steven-bradbury-olympics.gif

Should it count?

I think the fairest thing to do would be just go back to whoever finishes on top wins the flag! Until we get it sorted out anyway. :think::cool:

Have your say...

Let's say Sydney or Gws or Carlton fluke a flag this year 'cause their opponents are injured, so like vultures they pick the bones.

Should it count?

I think the fairest thing to do would be just go back to whoever finishes on top wins the flag! Until we get it sorted out anyway. :think::cool:

Have your say...

The other 5999999 roaming sperm in your Dad's bag would consider it a Bradbury that you made to the finish line.

The other 5999999 roaming sperm in your Dad's bag would consider it a Bradbury that you made to the finish line.
Should have shot it on the sheets and done mankind a favour.
If his old man was a Collingwood flog he was probably conceived in a bus shelter.

Should it count?

Have your say...
A Hahahahaha
A Hahahahaha
A Hahahahaha
A Hahahahaha
Fuggin pies
A Hahahahaha
A Hahahahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should it count?

Have your say...
This reads a little like 'The last team to be two games + % clear on top of the ladder won the Grand Final by 81 points, but I'm worried my Coliwobbles will wobble'.

Flags won under the Challenge Rule and Flags where a final had to be replayed are the ultimate Bradburies.
What about the flags when the local newspaper arbitrarily decided that you were the premier?

McKay, Walsh, Cerra, Gov, Williams, Kennedy, Silvagni, Doc and Durdin reckon thats a pretty shallow injury list.

I didn’t say anything about it, just answered the question that was asked 🤷‍♂️

How many finals have your potatoes won between them? :$ Our five have won 23 including a GF

But they should all be back soon, meanwhile someone else will fill in. All good 👍

I didn’t say anything about it, just answered the question that was asked 🤷‍♂️

How many finals have your potatoes won between them? :$ Our five have won 23 including a GF

But they should all be back soon, meanwhile someone else will fill in. All good 👍
Played 22 finals and won 0 GFs.

With all that experience why are you so petrified of getting the Colliwobbles?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back