Do essendon deserve the number 1 draft pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hird>Voss>Buckley

Judd>Hodge>Ball

My top 5 best looking blokes are
Daniher
Francis
Ling
Martyn
Dipper

any other threads that have been done 10000000000000000000000 times I've missed?

Which AFL player did you go to school with ?

Which AFL player did you play footy with ?

Nice thread you opened up there considering you answered your own question in the first reply:thumbsu:
looking for other opinions. i am pretty sure essendon have nothing to worry about, the AFL have already come out and said the dons will be keeping it.
i just see it as inherently unfair, the bombers will have a side capable of playing finals next year IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looking for other opinions. i am pretty sure essendon have nothing to worry about, the AFL have already come out and said the dons will be keeping it.
i just see it as inherently unfair, the bombers will have a side capable of playing finals next year IMO.
The Bombers were kicked out of finals and stripped numerous draft picks. Massive punishment that happened years ago. You can't just decide to punish a club again 3 years later just because you don't feel the original punishment was harsh enough.

The Bombers were kicked out of finals and stripped numerous draft picks. Massive punishment that happened years ago. You can't just decide to punish a club again 3 years later just because you don't feel the original punishment was harsh enough.
beg to differ, i would have put them back to the first pick after the non-finalists this year.

No they definitely don't deserve it ...... however seems like they will get it if they finish bottom so ..meh ..
I don't think they will play finals though .. I believe it will take time for the team to gel and for the players missing this year to start playing consistant footy again..I predict an up and down season for the bombers with a middle of the table finish.

x7ONGs4.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back