Do I Post To Much Crap??

• Thread starter PC28
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Your contributions to this forum and the many other forums you participate in are invaluable you are an integral part of these forums and they would not be the same without you .There you go mate that will get my posts per day up:rolleyes:

Oops, set myself up here. I voted, and I'm only one of three votes. Given that PC28 probably was one of the three voters, he's gonna kill me when he figures out how I voted.

I'm running scared, LOL.

bulldogs1 - I checked this morning and there are 8 votes, but judging by your post, im pretty sure which one was you ;) I'll let you slide this time!!

dogboy - thank you for the kind words. I do my best :) Its my aim to get everyone's post rates flowing!!

Dogs_r_us - Im glad i've upped the ante on the Bulldog page, and im not sure about keeping it over the whole off season, it will be a hard task, but i'll give it a go :D

(and yes, i did make one of the votes :) )

Originally posted by dogboy23
Your contributions to this forum and the many other forums you participate in are invaluable you are an integral part of these forums and they would not be the same without you .There you go mate that will get my posts per day up:rolleyes:

Spot on :D

The sadest part about this poll is that it seems to be out of:
Yes You Do & This place was better without you...

:D

Its nice to feel welcomed ;)

Originally posted by localyokel
Dont worry PC28-To paraphrase Roy and HG, this is the forum where too much crap is never enough.:D

What a fantastic quote!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back