Game Day Do it for Sandi and Ballas (crap - forgot Son-Son.😖)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quokka

Premiership Player
Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
There has been a clear improvement this year but people want to ignore it for their own self centred reasons.
Said the same earlier in this thread and everytime I mention I want Lyon gone (but at the same time feel he deserves to start next year), so much of this year hits what I at least wanted coming into the season and so bring on 2020, but still my enjoyment purely as a fan is very, very low at the moment.

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
There’s been a lot of criticism of Worsfold on this board by some regulars, well he tore Ross a new one tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Said the same earlier in this thread and everytime I mention I want Lyon gone (but at the same time feel he deserves to start next year), so much of this year hits what I at least wanted coming into the season and so bring on 2020, but still my enjoyment purely as a fan is very, very low at the moment.
It's just a symptom of the Awful Footskills League. I used to be able to watch neutral games. Now I can't.

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Freo FC, Dinamo Zagreb
Mundy has been awful in the centre square tonight, whilst Cerra’s still hanging out in the backline.

Refusing to play the ‘what if’ scenario, yet we’ve gone in with the sentimental approach carrying Ballantyne & Sandilands is just insane to me.
Sandi’s been ok, Ballas has been poo

Top Bottom