Game Day Do it for Sandi and Ballas (crap - forgot Son-Son.😖)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Purpellian Anchor

Purple Admiralty
Oct 14, 2011
Northam
AFL Club
Fremantle
I made the accusation I thought Melbourne tanked to be sure of pick 2.....did we just tank after North flogged Port and opened to door for pick 5.

Both clubs led stats and inside 50 etc and frees for ...hit outs too yet beaten comfortably

Mudd

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
I made the accusation I thought Melbourne tanked to be sure of pick 2.....did we just tank after North flogged Port and opened to door for pick 5.

Both clubs led stats and inside 50 etc and frees for ...hit outs too yet beaten comfortably
If we tried to tank we'd some how mess it up and win.

Randomizor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 20, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle

Honestly with how this team plays I reckon if we tried to tank we’d end up accidentally winning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
I suppose at least we exposed some of the footsoldiers we have speculated on and know definitely they aren't up to the level e.g. Shultz, Crowden, Switowski, Bewley.
Cam Mac showed a bit.
Other than that complete and utter bollocks and a clown act.

Snuffaluphagus

Spec Moderator
Sep 10, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
What a frustrating ******* game. Feel like we were basically the better team in every aspect bar the finishing the ******* scoreboard. Ughghuhhg, this club will be the death of me.

Positives without too much thought into it.
1) Think Crowden can be a player for us
2) Cerra continues to play well in the back half of the season

malpaso

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Kansas City Royals
I suppose at least we exposed some of the footsoldiers we have speculated on and know definitely they aren't up to the level e.g. Shultz, Crowden, Switowski, Bewley.
Cam Mac showed a bit.
Other than that complete and utter bollocks and a clown act.
Crowden and Switkowski did some good things. I get really frustrated when I see Mundy making bonehead decisions with the ball. Schultz is not good and Bewley didn't play tonight..

Top Bottom