Game Day Do it for Sandi and Ballas (crap - forgot Son-Son.😖)

Remove this Banner Ad

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
Why??? If you think we should win because a couple of players are retiring you’re kidding yourself. This is our team and if they could lift for this game that should be the benchmark for every game!

If that were true every game would be played with grand final intensity.

Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
There has been a clear improvement this year but people want to ignore it for their own self centred reasons.

Said the same earlier in this thread and everytime I mention I want Lyon gone (but at the same time feel he deserves to start next year), so much of this year hits what I at least wanted coming into the season and so bring on 2020, but still my enjoyment purely as a fan is very, very low at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

noise36

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
This is brain dead footy, leaking goals left right and centre, witches hats on the turn over after fumble bumbling .

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Said the same earlier in this thread and everytime I mention I want Lyon gone (but at the same time feel he deserves to start next year), so much of this year hits what I at least wanted coming into the season and so bring on 2020, but still my enjoyment purely as a fan is very, very low at the moment.
It's just a symptom of the Awful Footskills League. I used to be able to watch neutral games. Now I can't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back