Game Day Do it for Sandi and Ballas (crap - forgot Son-Son.😖)

Remove this Banner Ad

So many bad players tonight. Ballas tucker duman blakeley crowden switkowski matera mundy hill many gathered some stats but have been next to useless

Fyfe Hamling Hughes brayshaw mcarthy Langdon Logue Darcy walters not bad effort and good contests but lack polish

Worsfold completely outcoached Lyon

We’ll do a sharp review, move on quickly to Port Adelaide. We want to finish the year strong, there’s been huge improvement, we’re a young side, 3 years into a 4 year rebuild, we don’t listen to the outside noise.

:sick:
Laughing cos it’s the painful truth 😭

I made the accusation I thought Melbourne tanked to be sure of pick 2.....did we just tank after North flogged Port and opened to door for pick 5.

Both clubs led stats and inside 50 etc and frees for ...hit outs too yet beaten comfortably

I made the accusation I thought Melbourne tanked to be sure of pick 2.....did we just tank after North flogged Port and opened to door for pick 5.

Both clubs led stats and inside 50 etc and frees for ...hit outs too yet beaten comfortably

If we tried to tank we'd some how mess it up and win.

Honestly with how this team plays I reckon if we tried to tank we’d end up accidentally winning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose at least we exposed some of the footsoldiers we have speculated on and know definitely they aren't up to the level e.g. Shultz, Crowden, Switowski, Bewley.
Cam Mac showed a bit.
Other than that complete and utter bollocks and a clown act.
Switta at least puts his body on the line

What a frustrating ******* game. Feel like we were basically the better team in every aspect bar the finishing the ******* scoreboard. Ughghuhhg, this club will be the death of me.

Positives without too much thought into it.
1) Think Crowden can be a player for us
2) Cerra continues to play well in the back half of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back