Hot Topic DO NOT TRADE MENZEL PETITION!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Menzel's manager is on GuessEN rn, saying part of the reason SOS told him they gave Menz the arse was question marks on his endurance and work rate, which ties in to criticisms of him on this board.

SOS, Carlton Board and the powers that be.

Please DO NOT trade Menzel!

I hope that you see this and this is able to dissuade you. Trade him and we will regret the decision for years to come.

Other Blues fans please voice your opinion here and maybe we can make some sort of difference.

This is a desperate time and an emergency calls for desperate measures.

Bwaaahhhaaaaaa ........

We just traded out a highly talented but extremely lazy mid-sized forward for five players.

Whilst I'm not sold on Lamb, this deal is a massive coup for us in the rebuild stakes.

Best part is we are getting rid of the players who don't want to work hard to improve their output, why would you want to run a petition to keep these types ??

I'll have more to say about our trades when I get home tonight but so far, we are completely braining it and anyone who thinks differently clearly has no vision for the future.

Menzel's manager is on GuessEN rn, saying part of the reason SOS told him they gave Menz the arse was question marks on his endurance and work rate, which ties in to criticisms of him on this board.
Cheers, had a feeling SOS, Bolton and the others must have not liked what they saw of his work ethic and fitness. We all know Barker seemed to imply he was one of the guys not working hard enough for the jumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back