Think Tank Do Richmond feel like a team of Reigning Premiers to you?

How do you feel about Richmond these days?

• Invincible team for the ages, feared & admired by all

• Very strong team & certain Premiership contender

• Decent side with a few chinks in the armor

• Average team that's achieved far above its pay grade

• Ordinary side that's a few injuries away from the bottom four

• sh*t team & worse club that deserves to be relegated

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
57wIoPTJWTsXGjlKDvUGTraq96FLoRbqFaj75wMg6E1eGerQja792vfEsp61rFMqvNlBzM6T0N3ve6ta8N51uvbe6DfuU9A

Y'know how most years the Reigning Premiers carry an aura of invincibility & everyone secretly dreads playing them? I'm not getting that from Richmond.

We played them two weeks ago and it was like "yeah, this an alright side and whoa that tattooed bogan's actually trying I thought he only did that in September!?" but the aura -if they ever had it- was completely gone and I kept wondering how the competition ever became weak enough to allow this team to go B2B - any side that gifts Daniel Rioli games ain't fielding much competition for spots.

So I looked up who they brought into the team this week:

IN: Jack Ross, Rhyan Mansell, Will Martyn, Bachar Houli

pyuXie3.gif

Then I scratched my head & wondered... "Surely Richmond's list can't that weak? This team just went B2B, it must be loaded with stars!"

Well here's what the top 10 of Richmond's 2020 B&F revealed:

1. Jayden Short — 53 votes
2. Dustin Martin — 50
3. Nick Vlastuin — 49
4. Shai Bolton — 44
5. Kamdyn McIntosh — 43
6. Liam Baker — 42
7. Dylan Grimes — 41
8. Noah Balta — 40
9. Kane Lambert — 39
10. Trent Cotchin — 37

images

Oh dear.... I count ONE solitary star in that list, along with a henpecked 'Brownlow Medalist' who kicked into the wind.

Are they handing out free AFL Premierships in Kinder Surprises these days or is the rest of the comp gifting Richmond cups out of sympathy for 30 years of comedy, and if so how will we endure St.Kilda's impending B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B?

57wIoPTJWTsXGjlKDvUGTraq96FLoRbqFaj75wMg6E1eGerQja792vfEsp61rFMqvNlBzM6T0N3ve6ta8N51uvbe6DfuU9A

Y'know how most years the Reigning Premiers carry an aura of invincibility & everyone secretly dreads playing them? I'm not getting that from Richmond.

We played them two weeks ago and it was like "yeah, this an alright side and whoa that tattooed bogan's actually trying I thought he only did that in September!?" but the aura -if they ever had it- was completely gone and I kept wondering how the competition ever became weak enough to allow this team to go B2B - any side that gifts Daniel Rioli games ain't fielding much competition for spots.

pyuXie3.gif

Then I scratched my head & wondered... "Surely Richmond's list can't that weak? This team just went B2B, it must be loaded with stars!"

2. Dustin Martin — 50
3. Nick Vlastuin — 49
4. Shai Bolton — 44
5. Kamdyn McIntosh — 43
6. Liam Baker — 42
7. Dylan Grimes — 41
8. Noah Balta — 40
9. Kane Lambert — 39
10. Trent Cotchin — 37

images

Oh dear.... I count ONE solitary star in that list, along with a henpecked 'Brownlow Medalist' who kicked into the wind.

Are they handing out free AFL Premierships in Kinder Surprises these days or is the rest of the comp gifting Richmond cups out of sympathy for 30 years of comedy, and if so how will we endure St.Kilda's impending B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B?
Oh dear, a cut above doesn't rate us, get your money on the Tigers for b2b2b

Very thought provoking thread. Seriously, what they’ve served up this year looks like a dogs dinner - or is that just Hardwicks usual game plan - and even if they beat the highly overrated Port tonight nothing will change that.

do they look Threatening - not Fukn likely.

INB4; “but but but the rule changes ruined our quaint little style of chaos ball”. 😢

Inb44; “it’s how we always start our premiership seasons.”

Oh bless 🤗🤗

Very thought provoking thread. Seriously, what they’ve served up this year looks like a dogs dinner - or is that just Hardwicks usual game plan - and even if they beat the highly overrated Port tonight nothing will change that.

do they look Threatening - not Fukn likely.

INB4; “but but but the rule changes ruined our quaint little style of chaos ball”. 😢

Inb44; “it’s how we always start our premiership seasons.”

Oh bless 🤗🤗
That's cute Mr Boodah, how are your boys going?

pyuXie3.gif

2. Dustin Martin — 50
3. Nick Vlastuin — 49
4. Shai Bolton — 44
5. Kamdyn McIntosh — 43
6. Liam Baker — 42
7. Dylan Grimes — 41
8. Noah Balta — 40
9. Kane Lambert — 39
10. Trent Cotchin — 37

images

#rentfree

Jayden Short won their BnF?

Is that because he was the only player who didn't break Covid protocol?

2. Dustin Martin — 50
3. Nick Vlastuin — 49
4. Shai Bolton — 44
5. Kamdyn McIntosh — 43
6. Liam Baker — 42
7. Dylan Grimes — 41
8. Noah Balta — 40
9. Kane Lambert — 39
10. Trent Cotchin — 37

^This is a joke, right...

Do they award their B&F by height in ascending order?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard for the players to take Dimma seriously now that he cheats on his family. The man lived a lie. Hard to look the players in the eye and demand everything they have when he looked his wife in the eye and pretended he wasn't playing around behind her back.

Dimma does not represent the Richmond ethos.

Imagine how sh*t Richmond will be if the rule makers remove Dustbin's special exemption allowing him to make palm heel strikes to the throat.

There's two goals a game down.
Yep it’s nearing the 3 goals a game the Handbaggers get gifted for Duckwoods cheating.

Imagining how sh*t Carlton are takes no imagination at all.

The cracks are beginning to show.

It took Richmung supporters three years to get past the awful dread they all felt that one morning they'd wake up and the bit of success was only a wet dream.

And as the familiar taste of failure reasserts itself, already their twisted psyche's are reverting into the less stressful acceptance that Richmond is s**t.

Back