Do the crows really need a training facility sponsor or is triggy just taking the piss?

twentydollarnote

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
tottenham
i was wondering do any other clubs have sponsorship of their training facility (alan scott writing his name all over ports home ground doesn’t really count) or is tomorrows announcement of another sponsor for the crows just triggy's way of teasing port fans that sponsors are jumping all over us to sign up, while potential port's sponsors are running away quicker than warren tredrea does when he sees benny rutten coming?

twentydollarnote

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
tottenham
oops almost forgot to add the tredders pic

m9tvli.jpg

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Although ...if this is actually all true...a sponsorship announcement should be given it's due fanfare , I can't help but think Trigg is sitting back, cracking up laughing at the same time thinking of Port's dilemma.

If this is made to be bigger than Ben Hur, and it seems to be heading that way, I would say there is some underlying nah nah nah about it also.

And that is HILAAARRRIOUS!:D

Jumbo

In the Hall of Fame wearing my state jumper
10k Posts
Feb 5, 2004
Treading on eggshells
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
sanfl - the mighty double magpies
Although ...if this is actually all true...a sponsorship announcement should be given it's due fanfare , I can't help but think Trigg is sitting back, cracking up laughing at the same time thinking of Port's dilemma.

What dilemma?

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yep, that's a dilemma in the off season:confused:
This is all covered on the other thread. You may find something interesting to read after all.:)

i was wondering do any other clubs have sponsorship of their training facility (alan scott writing his name all over ports home ground doesn’t really count) or is tomorrows announcement of another sponsor for the crows just triggy's way of teasing port fans that sponsors are jumping all over us to sign up, while potential port's sponsors are running away quicker than warren tredrea does when he sees benny rutten coming?

Yeah, he's running away to take a mark and Rutten's too slow to catch him. :thumbsu:

Lucky Jack Anthony didn't run away from Rutten in the SF last year isn't it? Who knows what would've happened if he had.

twentydollarnote

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
tottenham
You're confusing 'running away to take a mark' with 'letting him take ineffectual marks up ground with zero hurt factor' watch the truck carefully next time and you'll see all he cares about is marks taken in the forward 50 (as he should:thumbsu:).

Back