Politics Do the left feel a change is needed?

Remove this Banner Ad

You're kidding, right? The last two pages have been you asking an unanswerable question so you can make up numbers that somehow support your argument.
Ohhhh really??

So lefties are allowed to continuously fear monger, without evidence, to support their argument and expect it to go unchecked?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does it gain to be how you are to me like this when I think you might have misinterpreted my position in this and I'm trying to figure out where politely so I can fix it?
I didn't think the left could fear monger, I thought that was their whole bag baby.
Perhaps you can explain what you mean by the bolded?

Have you seen Austin Powers?

It's the spirit of free love, inclusion, living free and together.

The left are literally the ones trying to bring it in for a big hug, I can't see how they can fear monger at all.
No not a fan of Austin Powers.

I said it might be why. Not that youve shown it.
I'm going to stop replying to you after this post as you are either intentionally trying to derail discussion or something worse.

You accused me of having hate for others. I asked you to show me where I have shown hate for others to substantiate your claim. You then intentionally (I hope, you did this intentially as the alternative is far worse) pivot the question into 'where have I said you have SHOWN hate' so you can focus on the red herring you created rather than your original false accusation, which you can't defend.

You've proven yourself to be an idiot time and again, so I am blocking you.

Enjoy your derailing of discussion as at least on my part, it will now be falling on deaf ears.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back