Do they have internet/phone coverage in Geelong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 14, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Doutta "pr0n" Stars
I am FURIOUS. I paid good money to go down to the Sleepy Willow today and the mobile phone coverage was non-existent. ZERO!!!! As the saying goes, we could put a man on Mars, but we couldn’t put one on Martina Hingis. I gave up trying to let my mum know what I wanted for dinner after 1/4 time. And I like how there’s no warning of this when you buy a ticket on the internet.

Like I’ve even gone to the “Men’s” at half time (after inhaling a baked potato) with my modem to capitalise on my Red Tube prescription renewal, and do you reckon I could get one away? Not an Ethernet socket in sight!

It is staggering to think that in the modern era (post Jesus Christ), that you can go to a game of footy and not be able to give yourself kudos on Strava!!!! Makes you wonder what they used to do in the olden days during the gold rush.....

Then I had to sit in the sun for 4 quarters with the sun burning a hole straight through my rectum. Spent the last 5 minutes of the game with the St Johns medicos being checked for some stroke.

And then riding home on the Hume Hwy, i’ve cracked a flat just outside Lara. Thankfully, they have a mobile phone tower there!!!!

I will NEVER go to Geelong again. NEVER!!!! The sooner they relocate the Cats, the better. They’d be an ideal fit for Tassie in my book. And they have internet at Bloodstone Arena. I know that for a fact!!!

Can this day get any worse? I’ve just arrived at Etihad and needed to go to the “men’s”. Well, so I thought. Not a urinal in sight!!!! And then after releasing the cracken, I found myself amongst a few members of the opposite sex who were waiting to use that same cubicle.

But how’s this - Ethernet connections as far as the eye can see. So I dare say I’ll be spending some down time here when we play each other in a few weeks.

I am FURIOUS. I paid good money to go down to the Sleepy Willow today and the mobile phone coverage was non-existent. ZERO!!!! As the saying goes, we could put a man on Mars, but we couldn’t put one on Martina Hingis. I gave up trying to let my mum know what I wanted for dinner after 1/4 time. And I like how there’s no warning of this when you buy a ticket on the internet.

Like I’ve even gone to the “Men’s” at half time (after inhaling a baked potato) with my modem to capitalise on my Red Tube prescription renewal, and do you reckon I could get one away? Not an Ethernet socket in sight!

It is staggering to think that in the modern era (post Jesus Christ), that you can go to a game of footy and not be able to give yourself kudos on Strava!!!! Makes you wonder what they used to do in the olden days during the gold rush.....

Then I had to sit in the sun for 4 quarters with the sun burning a hole straight through my rectum. Spent the last 5 minutes of the game with the St Johns medicos being checked for some stroke.

And then riding home on the Hume Hwy, i’ve cracked a flat just outside Lara. Thankfully, they have a mobile phone tower there!!!!

I will NEVER go to Geelong again. NEVER!!!! The sooner they relocate the Cats, the better. They’d be an ideal fit for Tassie in my book. And they have internet at Bloodstone Arena. I know that for a fact!!!

I tried putting bets on at Doomden and Swan hill and I just saw spinning circles on my phone all arvo, until I too was blinded by the sun.
Couldn't gamble and left the ground blinded by the sun, and I couldn't get a car park.
I used to love going there and have fond memories of Schwass putting Bews into a coma back in the late 80's but I'll never go back.
Baked spud was good but at $11.50.. I'm not so sure now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have formulated a complaint letter to the Geelong F.C. on behalf of North fans folks.

-.. . .- .-. / --. . . .-.. --- -. --. / ..-. --- --- - -... .- .-.. .-.. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... --..-- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / .--- --- .. -. / - .... . / ..--- .---- ... - / -.-. . -. - ..- .-. -.-- / .- -. -.. / --. . - / ... --- -- . / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. / .-- .. ..-. .. / --- -. / -.-- --- ..- / ... .... .. - / -.-. ..- -. - ... / - --- ..- .-. ... / - .-. ..- .-.. -.-- / ... -. .- -.- . / -... .- -.- . .-.

What do you think? Language a bit harsh?

Did u get any phone coverage GIANTROO? I keep hearing how well the NBA rollout is going, but gee, you wouldn’t want to be a young adolescent male at Kardinia Park trying to learn about the birds in the breeze.

I heard Dennis Rodman talking on the wireless this morning regarding the NBA rollout in North Korea (I think that is one of those new estates just outside of Corio - somewhere in the Barents Sea, just North of South Korea. That one has the shoddy water features and no internet). Apparently some bloke called Kim Long Jong Un is running the project. He wants to use nuclear power instead of cable, but some other bloke called Trump said no (I think he also got some stroke from the game - Cats supporter apparently).

Moral of the story is that we need to nuke Corio now.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back