Do we have a heart and a soul

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know who else were great heart and soul players?

Michael Voss and Jonathan Brown.

For me, they are celebrated leaders and champions and arguably legends of the game. Always will be legends of the club and close to the heart, they were both captains!

For the sake of the original post, who I think might be pushing for more unheralded heroes, I say Fly McCrae. Not part of the Fab Four, but was there for all 4 GF's and was servicable and made his mark.

Muzza ,Les Parish , Mickey Conlan , David McMahon , Scottie Clayton, Roger, Scott Bros , Pikey.

Love any one of those.
GARY WILSON and PAUL ROOS - They were not “lesser talents” but they certainly qualify as ‘Heart and Soul’ players.

I really do not think we have that match winner leader like we did in the Premiership years. With Voss, Lappin, Aker. Brown etc
Cripps, Bont, Danger, Fyffe, Jezza, Toby Greene, DeGoey, Heeney, Dusty, Stringer type. A big guy who can play mid and get the ball breaks the game open.
When the going gets tough we have Neale or Zorko who honestly are not match winners.

Wasn't sure where to post this...

... and warning, contains Sam McClure things.

Wasn't sure where to post this...

... and warning, contains Sam McClure things.

Saw this + Hipwood selling his place. Unsure if there is a correlation there.
Very disappointing if true.

How does a Vic based journo hear about this in the first place?

And why is he the first to report it, if it's made its way into the public arena?

He read it on BigFooty.
It's been the goss for ages.

Anyone in the public eye who films or lets someone film private activities is a moron.

But you know , one of my kids is wedded to the phone and if you text him something at 4.30 in the morning he'll answer straight away.

This is the world that we live in.

How does a Vic based journo hear about this in the first place?

And why is he the first to report it, if it's made its way into the public arena?
What I have heard is a large number of players went to Vegas after a golf trip somewhere in the south of the states. These players had a group chat going between themselves and one of the players had it linked to his partner back at home accidentally. Some of the players were misbehaving with the opposite sex and this information got back to the wives and girlfriends through the group chat.

I don't know if it is a coincidence or not but Cam Rayner and his girlfriend don't seem to go out with each other since this all happened.

Hipwood and his lady are no longer together that is true. Ebony Patman is her name. Rayner has also split with his girlfriend from last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hipwood and his lady are no longer together that is true. Ebony Patman is her name. Rayner has also split with his girlfriend from last year.

Far as I can tell Hipwood and his partner are still together? I thought I saw recently that they were selling their house but looking to buy another; plus they’ve not been purged from each others social media, they still follow each other

Hipwood and his lady are no longer together that is true. Ebony Patman is her name.
Weird that they're doing interviews together getting published only two days ago then.

For those concerned about Hipwood selling, it's specifically to re-renovate again (same article).

Weird that they're doing interviews together getting published only two days ago then.

For those concerned about Hipwood selling, it's specifically to re-renovate again (same article).
Very nice house. I like their entrepreneurial mindset.

Literally false. Don't say things unless you're certain.

I really do not think we have that match winner leader like we did in the Premiership years. With Voss, Lappin, Aker. Brown etc
Cripps, Bont, Danger, Fyffe, Jezza, Toby Greene, DeGoey, Heeney, Dusty, Stringer type. A big guy who can play mid and get the ball breaks the game open.
I was hoping Rayner could be this for us. I think we now have to accept that he won't be. Still a good player, but just not that X-factor that can get us over the line. Don't think there is one on our list, so maybe we just have to hope we can win without one.

Speculating about players personal relationships is very on the nose. Who cares. They’re entitled to their privacy and we should show a bit more respect.

Pity Hipwood wasn't selling because he wanted to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back