No Oppo Supporters Do we need a new coach?

Do we need a new coach ?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm all for the coaches giving credit to the opposition and backing their team, but I have never seen a coach spend a minute at the start of his pressure talking about how good the other side was, after his side was smashed.
It's embarrassing.

It's embarrassing.

the Hardwick of a year or two years ago wouldn't have done that near as much. He has expressed anger in pressers from much milder losses than today.. I mean he doesn't need to go mental, but he didn't even seem to flinch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you put more effort and dedication in a workplace you despise or enjoy?
Depends for a regular worker at 40 k a year you wouldn't give rats a. But in a job where the money is so high id make sure i'm doing the best of my ability not to get the sack. This dude is and has been taking us for a ride and does not gaf.

From the Age

"Richmond's meagre total of 3.5 (23) was their equal sixth-lowest in their 108-year history, their lowest in 55 years, and only three times have they tallied fewer scoring shots than their horror afternoon in Canberra."

On a fast deck, clear day, that is abysmal.

GWS might be good, but a clearer sign of noncompetitive dribble I have rarely if ever seen.

When the scribes can start quoting historic facts, backed up by efforts like just getting over the line against the Bombers seconds, surely it is time for serious action. In some ways I am ok if there is a big review going on behind the scenes and action is taken (exit stage left Hardwick) without splashing around headlines in the press but sometimes there needs to be a shake up to jolt some reality back into the team. I think the time for that is more than overdue and if the coach isn't going to do it, rather salivate over the opposition Lamborghinis, then it is up to the Prez or CEO. Over to you Peggy and Benny.

If they don't sack him then it's up to us. Do not join our club until he is gone. If they don't have the balls to do it then we will.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Said it earlier the board needs to go. With the news that Jackson and Hartley are still part of our plans going forward on top of Hardwick being at the helm next year, the people at the top need replacing.
The challenges will have to come and members will vote for change this time regardless of what the alternative is.

I feel like it's not just Dimma. I'd hate it if they sacked Dimma and kept all the other assistant coaches / recruiting / physical elite conditioning sports trainer guys, thinking that just changing the head coach is going to make the difference.

He's going soon .Admitted that we may not win another a game.What coach would even suggest this. For the first time he's told us the truth, but a stupid admission.The moment has arrived.
His quota of wins will not be met for him to keep his job.
Only a matter of time b4 we get our dividend on BF.We will obtain a massive windfall that we can pay him out and the rest of the FD.:):thumbsu:

I
He's going soon .Admitted that we may not win another a game.What coach would even suggest this. For the first time he's told us the truth, but a stupid admission.The moment has arrived.
His quota of wins will not be met for him to keep his job.
Only a matter of time b4 we get our dividend on BF.We will obtain a massive windfall that we can pay him out and the rest of the FD.:):thumbsu:
I hope your right TI

What a sad state of affairs . Most clubs failed rebuilds net a prelim final loss at the least . To not even win a final after the best part of a decade is devastating . 31 years of watching every game hoping they win every game I could not give a * now what they do because it's very clear until richmond get afl mediation in 4-5 years time ala Melbourne Paul Roos Peter Jackson the club will not improve , will not be able to develop talent , will not draft the right players , will not employ the right people , will not make tough calls on coaches / players until it's to late .

how do the dogs and st kilda consistently build lists to contend far more efficiently than Richmond ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back