No Oppo Supporters Do we need a new coach?

Do we need a new coach ?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what rance gale and cotch were talking about

Gale:

"What the hell were guys thinking out there!

Can you not follow a simple game plan?

5 goals last week. 3 goals this week. He still hasn't resigned.

Ok Friday night big stage. Stick to the *ing plan. Zero *ing goals.

Get it done. If he doesn't resign after that then one of you guys are telling him.

I can't tell him. I extended his contract. How *ing stupid would I look. Hahaha"

The only way I buy an RFC membership next year is if this muppet is gone. Go and be an assistant at the druggies you Essendon apologist

I'd imagine many other rfc fans in same boat
If DH is gone I will buy 4 memberships as a show of support for a new regime
If he's still there, my money stays in my pocket

Really? Not listening but 3AW just chucked this up and i felt sick

Yep Gale was asked if DH was guaranteed to be coach next year...he stumbled in his response...when he began by saying I can't guarantee...then said...look DH is contracted etc etc

Gale gave the same bullshit about making 3 finals...winning the 5th most games since 2012

3AW then asked him...so the fact you haven't won a final and you've been thrashed in the past 2 games and this year the tigers have been very poor.- DH rebuild has not worked...Gale was more annoyed with the audacity of the question than answering it....he was expecting a pat on the back for making finals...not a slap in the face for not winning a final

Blah blah blah...talk about in denial

Yep Gale was asked if DH was guaranteed to be coach next year...he stumbled in his response...when he began by saying I can't guarantee...then said...look DH is contracted etc etc

Gale gave the same bullshit about making 3 finals...winning the 5th most games since 2012

3AW then asked him...so the fact you haven't won a final and you've been thrashed in the past 2 games and this year the tigers have been very poor.- DH rebuild has not worked...Gale was more annoyed with the audacity of the question than answering it....he was expecting a pat on the back for making finals...not a slap in the face for not winning a final

Blah blah blah...talk about in denial
hardwicks coaching next year youll see

theyre on heroin at punt rd :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

theyre thinking a win against colonwood will restore the faith in dimma hahaha :drunk:

The most disgusting and devastating thing is that I'm secretly (or maybe not so secret now i've put it here) hoping Collingwood win because it'll be another nail in Dimmas coffin and will make the pies keep believing in Nafan.

Last edited:
Depends for a regular worker at 40 k a year you wouldn't give rats a. But in a job where the money is so high id make sure i'm doing the best of my ability not to get the sack. This dude is and has been taking us for a ride and does not gaf.

Not really what I was reffering to. A couple of posters were saying it doesn't matter if a new coach hates the club, I disagree cos

1. I want a coach with passion for his job and the club, cos that's the kind of coach who will be successful, not someone who just comes for the pay
2. If they hate the club they won't put their hand up anyway

Not really what I was reffering to. A couple of posters were saying it doesn't matter if a new coach hates the club, I disagree cos

1. I want a coach with passion for his job and the club, cos that's the kind of coach who will be successful, not someone who just comes for the pay
2. If they hate the club they won't put their hand up anyway

Same...a new coach with passion, kick ass motivational and communication skills and an excellent understanding of 2016+ football can take the current list far (with tweaks)

Any ideas who you'd like as that coach?

Gale was just on MMM and he has guaranteed Hardwick is coaching next year. When asked he said the coach isn't the problem, then was questioned on the playing list to which he said they weren't the problem either. Clearly it's all fine and rosy in the dark hole he has head inserted in. The rest of the world are watching a car crash and he comes out with this dribble. Good on him for backing the coach and players but given how fast we have fallen something is wrong.

Maybe Gale isn't the man capable of making the tough decisions he is empowered with. It will end up costing him his job, the coach his job, the board, the financial stability he has brought into the club. We the members are going to be shafted again and forced to dig deep and save the day once again........... It isn't our fault, we only get to elect the board members, we shouldn't have to keep saving this club.m

Quote from Gale in the Hun article about Hardwick: "I acknowledge Damien’s comments (yesterday) — credit to the opposition.
They’re a really good team coming of age and they’ve had some exceptionally strong wins this year."

NO!! Stop talking up the opposition FFS! We beat both of the top 2 sides 12 months ago and were VERY close to top 4. I don't give a * how good Richmond thinks the opposition is, I want to beat them, be better than them and right now I think we all want to know why that isn't the case! They don't have to disrespect the opposition, just lets focus on Richmond and why we're now in this position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back