No Oppo Supporters Do we need a new coach?

Do we need a new coach ?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay

What are you seeing that makes you think officials at the club have seemingly stolen $200m?
who said stolen?Misappropriation here meant the club seemingly invested money of members and stakeholders into a failed venture (used parts)rather than what stakeholders wanted(flags).
Which DR told us .If you are not demanding for an AFL investigation into suspected fraudulent behaviour then don't go and play police watch dog and make claims about other people or clubs.

Last edited:

Again why would you have a meeting with a decorated coach, in public when there us pressure on your coach?

Is it to destabilise,? Which goes against the stability theme, or is it a smoke screen to be seen to be doing something whilst doing nothing

Again why would you have a meeting with a decorated coach, in public when there us pressure on your coach?

Is it to destabilise,? Which goes against the stability theme, or is it a smoke screen to be seen to be doing something whilst doing nothing
only rfc would chat to a premiership coach about how we can improve a coach that has lost 3 finals in a row rather than employ the clearly better option to actually coach :oops:

If you can't kick you're our, if you don't perform you're out the door, if you don't perform you're in the 2s.
We won't let the jumper hit the floor, we are putting cream on the cake,

Lots of rehetoric , but not much substance

so you'll stop supporting the club if bomber gets the job ? i thought the club is always bigger than any coach ?

s**t thing to say

Same as what I said if the club went into a direction I couldn't support several weeks ago

I'd downgrade to a three gamer, would would cease to support the.club or attend games

We go of at efc members being weak for supporting their club during the whole.stand by hird thing, but we hire a key part of their program and that gets forgotten?

only rfc would chat to a premiership coach about how we can improve a coach that has lost 3 finals in a row rather than employ the clearly better option to actually coach :oops:
Maybe they should have had the meeting in hardwicks office or coffee or whatever, bomber and Hardwick are mates from the drug cheats days anyway

No?

So why did you say it then? The club has plenty of s**t it rightly deserves to be whacked for, let's not make up s**t like $200m misappropriation of funds claims

Same as what I said if the club went into a direction I couldn't support several weeks ago

I'd downgrade to a three gamer, would would cease to support the.club or attend games

We go of at efc members being weak for supporting their club during the whole.stand by hird thing, but we hire a key part of their program and that gets forgotten?
Who have we hired?

Maybe they should have had the meeting in hardwicks office or coffee or whatever, bomber and Hardwick are mates from the drug cheats days anyway
hopefully hardwick shits himself now and retires :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you can't kick you're our, if you don't perform you're out the door, if you don't perform you're in the 2s.
We won't let the jumper hit the floor, we are putting cream on the cake,

Lots of rehetoric , but not much substance

Don't disagree,hence my stance

I can't say bomber should be banned from footy for a decade one minute, and then cheer us appointing him the next

You have to draw the line somewhere

Who have we hired?

Noone yet

This is all based upon the suggestion some made that we should appoint him. I said if that happened that would be it for me. Notice the "if"? ;)

No?

So why did you say it then? The club has plenty of s**t it rightly deserves to be whacked for, let's not make up s**t like $200m misappropriation of funds claims
i think you have a narrow minded or naive knowledge of what misappropriation of funds actually means.
Who said stolen?Misappropriation here meant the club seemingly invested money of members and stakeholders into a failed venture (used parts)rather than what stakeholders wanted(flags).
Which DR told us .If you are not demanding for an AFL investigation into suspected fraudulent behaviour then don't go and play police watch dog and make claims about other people or clubs.

Noone yet

This is all based upon the suggestion some made that we should appoint him. I said if that happened that would be it for me. Notice the "if"? ;)
Man I didn't see the "if" in the quote I quoted I need new glasses

i think you have a narrow minded or naive knowledge of what misappropriation of funds actually means.
Who said stolen?Misappropriation here meant the club seemingly invested money of members and stakeholders into a failed venture (used parts)rather than what stakeholders wanted(flags).

There is a big difference between fraud and making a dumb call

Where have the club spent money outside areas they claimed it was being spent

There is a big difference between fraud and making a dumb call

Where have the club spent money outside areas they claimed it was being spent
The club is in the business of winning premierships,or am i in the wrong game?
Stop the bs and face the facts as you are well aware of what my point is.You have mentioned endlessly that you are even boycotting games etc in protest to DR and the club continuing to employ him.His plan with obviously DH meant that money was seemingly misappropriated into a failed football dept. venture which was against success.
Stop being a club apologist and stop contradicting yourself bc it makes you look ridiculous ,but sadly more like a mumbling North Supporter.

There will be an agenda attached to it for sure.

Bit off topic but just heard gubby Allan just made head of FD at Coll. Balme may be available. Not sure his status now at pies.

The club is in the business of winning premierships,or am i in the wrong game?
Stop the bs and face the facts as you are well aware of what my point is.You have mentioned endlessly that you are even boycotting games etc in protest to DR and the club continuing to employ him.His plan with obviously DH meant that money was seemingly misappropriated into a failed football dept. venture which was against success.
Stop being a club apologist and stop contradicting yourself bc it makes you look ridiculous ,but sadly more like a mumbling North Supporter.

Hardly an apologist - I plan on attending the agm to ask questions specifically about richo and the sponsorship situation

I find that more effective than being an internet hero who just bangs on about how everything is wrong, but does jack s**t about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back