No Oppo Supporters Do we need a new coach?

Do we need a new coach ?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly an apologist - I plan on attending the agm to ask questions specifically about richo and the sponsorship situation

I find that more effective than being an internet hero who just bangs on about how everything is wrong, but does jack s**t about it
So you have finally established there is a problem. Social media can be used as a platform to alert people . Internet hero you're exactly that. Wtf

I'll try again. He's not playing. We need to get good people into the important roles and he has an excellent record. As long as there are guys like Richardson in charge were in strife.
richo will be there for a decade !

David Parkin....who I admit hates us said our gameplan is halfway to nowhere, that's an endorsement to Hardwick showing signs of being a premiership coach..

Was Benny Listening? and you know that Parkin fellow was a reasonable coach.

David Parkin....who I admit hates us said our gameplan is halfway to nowhere, that's an endorsement to Hardwick showing signs of being a premiership coach..

Was Benny Listening? and you know that Parkin fellow was a reasonable coach.

Parkin must be happy that Carlton's game plan is so much more superior to ours , top 4 stuff, oh wait. lol. Carlton flog.

Parkin must be happy that Carlton's game plan is so much more superior to ours , top 4 stuff, oh wait. lol. Carlton flog.

he wasn't comparing ours to Carltons so I don't get the vitriol unless you believe that our game plan is superior?

I can't stand Carlton flogs like Parkin pretty simple. Carlton are also s**t pretty simple.
did he compare it to carltons? I hate carlton just as much as anyone but jesus mate he was commenting on our "game plan"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he wasn't comparing ours to Carltons so I don't get the vitriol unless you believe that our game plan is superior?
Apparently mate by going to an AGM it's more effective than being an internet hero who just bangs on about how everything is wrong, but does jack s**t about it. So I suggest you go to an AGM and raise your concerns bc by our 34 year history a solution for mediocrity will be found at the AGM.
In case your lost it's the place where people stand and clap when Penny enters the arena and after continuous lots of BS and claps the net result is stability and the club is still riddled with clap years later.:eek:

Apparently mate by going to an AGM it's more effective than being an internet hero who just bangs on about how everything is wrong, but does jack s**t about it. So I suggest you go to an AGM and raise your concerns bc by our 34 year history a solution for mediocrity will be found at the AGM.
In case your lost it's the place where people stand and clap when Penny enters the arena and after continuous lots of BS and claps the net result is stability and the club is still riddled with clap years later.:eek:
can I ask a question if its not on the agenda?

Are you turning up tomorrow or are you going to the s**t pond capital of Melbourne?:p
Neither unfortunately. I'm busy tomorrow and the game in Weribee is on Sunday and not worth going to with finals the next week.

Are you going to PRO tomorrow? It will be interesting because the Essendon/Northern Blues match starts just 1 hour earlier.

Sack dimma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back