No Oppo Supporters Do we need a new coach?

Do we need a new coach ?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither unfortunately. I'm busy tomorrow and the game in Weribee is on Sunday and not worth going to with finals the next week.

Are you going to PRO tomorrow? It will be interesting because the Essendon/Northern Blues match starts just 1 hour earlier.

Sack dimma.
Yep ,meeting up with a BF bloke.Shame you cannot make it ,maybe next week.

Gale was asking Bomber if we should keep Ty and he said yes and tapped his spoon twice on his muggachino and sniffed loudly- © twitter

TigerImposter I could be wrong here, but if Port Melbourne Beat Geelong (good chance) Sandi beat Weribee (very good chance) Richmond beat Coburg (good chance) and NB beat Essendon (hmmm), then Sandi will host Richmond in the EF, and we saw what happened last Sunday. Could be interesting.

Keeping things on track.

Bomber will want to come here for three reasons.

1. Money.
2. He would love o be the guy to finally bring some sort of success to Richmond after decades of nothing.
3. I don't think he wants to finish with what has happened to him at Essendon, he might see this as some sort of cleansing.

TigerImposter I could be wrong here, but if Port Melbourne Beat Geelong (good chance) Sandi beat Weribee (very good chance) Richmond beat Coburg (good chance) and NB beat Essendon (hmmm), then Sandi will host Richmond in the EF, and we saw what happened last Sunday. Could be interesting

/QUOTE]
Correct and Dogs play Pies which Pies will belt them so it looks like we will play the winner of CATS and Sandy game.

If Dimma does stay on, here is just something to consider, came accross this thread from '06...this is a post from then regarding Bomber Thompson: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/will-bomber-thompson-get-sacked-at-the-end-of-06.245217/

I hope so. Well in fact it is very true that if he doesn't, Geelong's talent will continue to be wasted. But he deserves the sack as he has proved time and time again he is no good. What is wrong with the Geelong board??

wasting talent... has proved time and time again...

similar to what we hear here....funny how he won a flag a year later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Dimma does stay on, here is just something to consider, came accross this thread from '06...this is a post from then regarding Bomber Thompson: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/will-bomber-thompson-get-sacked-at-the-end-of-06.245217/

wasting talent... has proved time and time again...

similar to what we hear here....funny how he won a flag a year later.
Funny how he lost a semi by 3 points the year before that to the eventual premiers..funny how he lost the prelim by 9 points the year before that......

He was brewing for good things.

Just as a heads up we need seven goals today to beat the goals scored by the worst team since Fitzroy year, and Damien said small step backwards.......pmsl

Wake up tiger heads this bloke is leading us to extinction.

Get Matty Knights. At least even when we lose we will take the game on and kick more than 3 goals a game. This is putrid.

What margin gets it done today?

I would think 100 point drubbing will echo well beyond the four walls over the next few weeks. At present the half time bell might ensure that doesn't happen until the second half, currently 87 to 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back