Do We Need A New Logo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Clean and simple design..love it!
Richmond Football Club | Logopedia | Fandom

This was our best logo. Still wish they'd do throwback hoodies.

...is RFC Official still here? Make my dreams come true.

If it needs changing because the old one is the one you grew up with you need to get your head around the fact that plenty of other people grew up with different logos. What makes you so important?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it needs changing because the old one is the one you grew up with you need to get your head around the fact that plenty of other people grew up with different logos. What makes you so important?
Great comprehension level there.

I think it needs changing because I don't think it represents us well.

I like the previous because I grew up with it and something in that style would just be my preference for a new logo.

Try and understand before opening your slacken maw.

Yes.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of the current one. The only saving grace is that we won a few flags with it.

I'd like to see something along the lines of this:
View attachment 1262437

Looks proper fierce, has character, doesn't look like a children's cartoon... I could do on.

Does everyone else like our current logo?
Shithouse suggestion , the clubs been reborn with this current logo in place and you come up with this lamentable idea. Sorry to be bearer of bad news but it takes the cake for worst idea of the year . Bin it ,,,,,NOW

Great comprehension level there.

I think it needs changing because I don't think it represents us well.

I like the previous because I grew up with it and something in that style would just be my preference for a new logo.

Try and understand before opening your slacken maw.
In fairness, yours doesn't represent "US" well, you're only looking at it from what you grew up with, what they were saying was, they might have grown up with a totally different Logo, so the one you relate to, they might feel doesn't represent them either.

I grew up with your preference as well, however, my kids have grown up with this one, and seen 3 flags with it. They wouldn't say your logo represents them.

So i get your POV, but rolling all of "US" into your position is the wrong stance here IMO.

In fairness, yours doesn't represent "US" well, you're only looking at it from what you grew up with, what they were saying was, they might have grown up with a totally different Logo, so the one you relate to, they might feel doesn't represent them either.

I grew up with your preference as well, however, my kids have grown up with this one, and seen 3 flags with it. They wouldn't say your logo represents them.

So i get your POV, but rolling all of "US" into your position is the wrong stance here IMO.
By "Us" I purely meant the team. Just using that generous supporter language of sneakily including myself in the achievements of our great club. Never once have I meant it represents the supporter base (because let's be honest the current logo represents us better than the old one, sports fans are essentially cartoons)

And again, Just something along those lines/energy. Not the exact logo from late 90s/early 00s. I think it represents the proud and strong nature of our club on and off field far better than the current but if the club came out and said this would be our logo for the next 100 years I'd support that decision.

I did mention my bias previously, so I'm not ignorant to that fact though.

But that bloke is just wrong in what he said, I never said we should change because I grew up with that particular logo.

This Tiger was designed by Yu Masuda as an alt to the Cincinatti Bengals logo, probably one of the better cartoon tigers out there.

tigerlogo.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back