Toast Do we underrate Ricky Henderson?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, Hendo was better than O'Meara, pretty comfortably as well I would think.

Certainly that case is arguable. I gave O'Meara bonus points due to the extra load and responsibility he's carrying without Mitchell (and Shiels today for a fair chunk of game time). Henderson is currently super reliable, one of those players that rarely makes a poor decision and almost never wastes a disposal, so I will not argue too much on which of the two was best.

He won't get three brownlow votes but he should. Would take him to 12 for his career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still BOG and 3 Brownlow votes

mate

Yes, Brownlow votes are all the evidence we need. :rolleyes:

Macrae might have been BOG in your opinion and that is fine but it is far from clear cut. Henderson and O'Meara were immense as was Liberatore and Schache kicked 4. To be honest I didn't notice Macrae for much of the day...but he is quite an unassuming sort of player.

He would be leading the BnF right now.

Never thought I'd see the day where Ricky Henderson was getting a run through the midfield. Yes, it is an indictment on our depth ATM, but he was very good regardless.

He's become a very versatile and skillful player, who has even developed a hard edge to his game.

Full credit to Ricky. Hope he keeps this up.

Last edited:
If you had to put your house on someone kicking a goal,
who would you back, Henderson or McEvoy?

That goal on the run today never looked like missing and dead set split the middle.

And in even better news, I had Hendo in the goal kicking competition :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back