Do you clear your own table when eating out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Good question.

Rubbish ends up on the ground. I think if bins were at the end of the aisle ppl would dispose of it there

Definitely an area for the stadiums to look into. If there were bins on the ends of the aisle seats (to the side though so they don't get in the way)

Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 3.27.35 pm.png

it could help keep things clean. Pretty easy to just pick stuff up and dump it in the bin on the way out (but then, no-ones going to want to sit with the bin). Another idea could be a movie-theatre style with bins on each side of the exit from the bay

hi GD

i'll cut straight to the chase: if you are eating in a food court, fast food joint, or anywhere where you are given food on a tray and there are bins around and there is perhaps some expectation you'll clear your own table: do you do it?

I don't.
Yes, I do and no I don't.

Yes, if for example I am eating KFC or Maccas, I'll dump my rubbish in a bin and stack the tray.

No, if I am in a Chinatown food court with bowls, plates and cutlery where I can't do as above. In this case they clearly don't want you to clear up, but I try and leave things neat so they can pick it up easily.

This questions along the similar vein: at the footy (or another event in a stadium), do you leave your rubbish on the floor under your seat or do you take it to the bin? Personally, I just shove it in my bag (which is a mess anyway, full of jackets and food and other crap) and take it to the bin somewhere on the way home, or chuck it out at home. Most of my family, on the other hand, just leave it on the floor. Thoughts?
I always clean up after myself at a game, as does my family.

I'll go looking for a bin to get rid of things, I don't take it home.

Yes, I do and no I don't.

Yes, if for example I am eating KFC or Maccas, I'll dump my rubbish in a bin and stack the tray.

No, if I am in a Chinatown food court with bowls, plates and cutlery where I can't do as above. In this case they clearly don't want you to clear up, but I try and leave things neat so they can pick it up easily.

I like the way you go about it

Most of the time when I eat out its on my balcony, so If I dont the rats, ants and magpies would in plaque proportion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back