Off-topic Do you feel a tinge of guilt or embarassment being hyped for the 2020 "Grand Final"?

Should 2020 count as a real GF?

• Nope, its a cheap plastic imitation.

• Yes, I support Richmond or Geelong and desperately want it to mean something.

• I don't care enough about this faux-season to even bother answering the question.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally, I'm getting behind my fellow Irishmen Zach Tuohy and Mark O'Connor.
Plus it'll be funny to see Richmond miss out on B2B.
Do you have lots of soap at home, after supporting Geelong the stench will take weeks to wash away.

My favourite Geelong gif

LateComposedCanary-max-14mb.gif
This is my favorite gif

PleasantCharmingCub-small.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that so? I've never experienced that before 😇
I always lol out loud when I hear Tugger flogs talk about the drug problem in Geelong. Take a stroll around Richmond any time of the day or night, and you will find yourself stepping over junkies... and you cant even go get a Pho without being asked if "you chasin" To hear these flogs talk, youd think Richmond was the Brighton of Inner Melbourne. Its more like Sunshine than Brighton

I always lol out loud when I hear Tugger flogs talk about the drug problem in Geelong. Take a stroll around Richmond any time of the day or night, and you will find yourself stepping over junkies... and you cant even go get a Pho without being asked if "you chasin" To hear these flogs talk, youd think Richmond was the Brighton of Inner Melbourne. Its more like Sunshine than Brighton

yeah whatever helps you sleep at night.

Don't forget to lock the doors.

yeah whatever helps you sleep at night.

Don't forget to lock the doors.
Zinger! I live next suburb over champ...and im in Richmond for work regularly. Its exactly how I described it. Thats why they stuck a safe injecting room there. Its Ice Central

Last edited:
Back