Vic Do you have a Victorian Drivers License?

Remove this Banner Ad

Used to. Upgraded it to a Queensland one.

My old man was still driving on a Rhodesian driver's license a couple of years after the had country ceased to exist.

i was reading the other day that when Mason Cox first came to Australia he used to turn left on a red light if there was nothing coming as that is legal in America. He'd been driving here a few months before someone told him that it was illegal.

i was reading the other day that when Mason Cox first came to Australia he used to turn left on a red light if there was nothing coming as that is legal in America. He'd been driving here a few months before someone told him that it was illegal.

Must have been lucky with the amount of red light cameras in Melbourne.

i loved that rule when driving in the US. Should be bought in here, would help with traffic building up

All red lights should be treated like a stop sign imo. My old house used to be near a set of lights that would take forever to change to a green arrow. Was s**t at 2am in the morning when I was the only car on the road.

Yeah I remember getting a cab from the airport in Miami and the driver did this, we s**t ourselves until we realised it seemed to be the law there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back