Do you like Phil Collins?

Remove this Banner Ad

It was garbage. I’ve seen Ty Zantuck shanks that would have made better moving pictures
Has there ever been a male to female sequel that was any good?

S. Darko
Ghostbusters 2016
American psycho 2
Next karate kid
Force awakens.

All hot garbage.

452096_64a86cf553d4ff69a129e858a256ded1.jpeg
Flat-chested eurotrash who dated macaulay culkin, 4/10.

Has there ever been a male to female sequel that was any good?

S. Darko
Ghostbusters 2016
American psycho 2
Next karate kid
Force awakens.

All hot garbage.
I thought Bride of Chucky was probably the second best Child's Play movie.
Fury Road was kinda a male to female sequel I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Phil Collins comes on the radio I turn it off. Mind numbing brain cell destroying Crap.
I feel the same about Foo Fighters, INXS, Diesel etc, not good or bad just mind numbing and bland.
Preety much all songs played on Gold 104 or MMM. Except The Final Countdown. I fuken love that song. Gets me goin

87xmveN.gif
I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. richoatthedisco take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. RedVest4 , remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. MAXIMUM GAWNAGE , why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. RedVest4 , get down on your knees so MAXIMUM GAWNAGE can see your arsehole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. richoatthedisco , don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Lol Rangers

Not a fan. The first 20 seconds sounds like it's gonna be awesome but then it slows down and totally sucks for the remainder of the song.
Well then I'm sorry to say your taste in music is little better than your taste in footy teams! :sick:

Haha Yeah Jacko. I love how Bob Murphy is such a character and so different cause he's got sideburns, can you imagine if Jacko was playing today. True nutcase.
Honestly the game could really use a few crazy characters like Jacko right now. Too many clones with cardboard cutout personalities running around.

Honestly the game could really use a few crazy characters like Jacko right now. Too many clones with cardboard cutout personalities running around.
Yeah, but there's no chance he'd last more than a year now.
I was saying on another thread on here how he put a brick under Trevor Barkers brake pedal and he crashed his car.
You'd probably get delisted for that s**t now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back