Do you play Pokemon GO?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the new Pokemon Game you can play on your Phone. So it's sort of like having Pokemon in Real Life.

I have not got it but Heard it's really Good.

So wondering anyone here tried it?

It's pretty fun Dave.

I was out the other night trying to catch Pokemon and met fellow pokemon go fans.

Edit: Just turn off the AR function if you don't want to creep people out.

What is the AR Function?

I heard it tons of Fun. Watched Video of it on Youtube

I have a mate that plays it and loves it. But watching him go running after imaginary pokemon at full pace, looking at his phone, and not whats around him, I reckon there will be quite a few people get hit by cars and things like that. I saw another news article of a kid in the US who wandered out at night and then got mugged and stabbed for his iPhone.

LOL

It's only been out for a mere day, yet it's fair to say that y'all have gone boonta for Pokémon GO: the real-world Pokémon trainer app wherein you can find and capture Pokemans on your phone just by walking around.

The app arrived yesterday to much fanfare (and an immediate capture of Charmander at Sydney PEDESTRIAN.TV HQ) and since then, social media has been awash with people apparently trying to catch them all in under a day.

Which is all well and good, until you consider the fact that PokeStops within the game are suddenly gonna accumulate a shitload more foot traffic from people staring down intently at their phones. Y'know, more than usual that is.

As a quick refresher, a PokeStop is a designated public place, monument, or landmark where players can collect items such as eggs or extra pokeballs.

Problem is that in the Northern Territory, one of these designated PokeStops is at the Darwin Police Station, for whatever bloody reason.

And apparently they're already miffed about confused looking nerds stepping inside their building, waving their phones around, doing a little quiet fistpump, and leaving without saying a word.

So, bless 'em, the NT Police is getting ahead of the curve with a post on Facebook reminding everyone that you don't actually have to step inside the building in order to get your precious eggs.

NTPokemon-619-386.jpg

There you have it, kids. It's 2016 and the real police are advising the public on correct Pokemon capture technique.

What a time to be alive.
https://www.pedestrian.tv/news/arts...is-i/2faa8a26-e606-46c6-8b40-cbf340edf221.htm

I have a mate that plays it and loves it. But watching him go running after imaginary pokemon at full pace, looking at his phone, and not whats around him, I reckon there will be quite a few people get hit by cars and things like that. I saw another news article of a kid in the US who wandered out at night and then got mugged and stabbed for his iPhone.

Would never go out at Night to Play.

I would not be that into it I would wander on the Road

I was just at the Park, and I decided I would play Pokemon Go.

So I have Downloaded it and started Playing.

I am not going to be a Hardcore Player but I need to lose Weight so I try and make it fun Doing It

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My 18 year old son has just started playing - he was thrilled there was a Pokemon in our park 100m up the road, I think that's what got him in. He also caught some extra ones at the local Athletics track too yesterday so he has well and truly got the bug, lol. Gives him something extra to do whilst he is out for his run, he has quite a competition going with his school mates.

If you were born in the early 90's or late 80's you should be playing this game.. Talk about nostalgia. It's living your childhood dream
I am definitely feeling nostalgic hate for it.

I do like that there is a game from the same company with 5 times the features with the same get out and do things mechanic but no one has ever heard of it.

I am definitely feeling nostalgic hate for it.

I do like that there is a game from the same company with 5 times the features with the same get out and do things mechanic but no one has ever heard of it.

Then Please Tell us about this Better Game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back