Opinion Do you reckon you’re a reasonable supporter?

Do you reckon you’re a reasonable supporter?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You’ve had a big session on the couch in front of the footy ...

... and at some me stage you curled up into the fetal position and fell asleep into an intoxicated slumber ...

... and many hours later you wake up surrounded by pizza boxes and VB tinnies topped with belly button lint sculptures. You have a cracker of a hangover rolling in.

In the cold harsh light of day, you flick back through BigFooty to check out your contributions to the gameday thread, or the #savethebootstudder / #bootthebootstudder threads. What do you make of your handiwork?

Poll above

Last edited:

Good Horse

Cancelled
Collingwood - Caleb Poulter Player Sponsor 2022 Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020
Sep 21, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can I have a separate poll for my support of ponies?

Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
You’ve had a big session on the coach in front of the footy ...

... and at some me stage you curled up into the fetal position and fell asleep into an intoxicated slumber ...

... and many hours later you wake up surrounded by pizza boxes and VB tinnies * topped with belly button lint sculptures and a cracker of a hangover rolling in.

In the cold harsh light of day, you flick back through BigFooty to check out your contributions to the gameday thread, or the #savethebootstudder / #bootthebootstudder threads. What do you make of your handiwork?

Poll above

* Because Jock McHale

Not sure what this means, is it hanging s**t on the coach and *throwin empty vb tins at the tele after a loss? Is it on hands and knees praising the coach after a win?

*As much I value my VB i'd never throw an empty at my glorious 65" 4k smart job.

Not sure what this means, is it hanging sh*t on the coach and *throwin empty vb tins at the tele after a loss? Is it on hands and knees praising the coach after a win?

*As much I value my VB i'd never throw an empty at my glorious 65" 4k smart job.

Oops, thanks, fixed :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we were to chart "reasonableness", it has been heading south since 2019 and fell off a cliff last weekend 🙂

Nah, we’re charting “self awareness” :)

jonmacTrag

Premiership Player
May 27, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
We all have our passions and peeves and I'm no exception but I'm sure we are all heading towards the dark side in this season.

We all have our passions and peeves and I'm no exception but I'm sure we are all heading towards the dark side in this season.
I find that opening a bottle of single malt whilst listening to The Dark Side of the Moon a great way to cope with disappointing losses.

jonmacTrag

Premiership Player
May 27, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
I find that opening a bottle of single malt whilst listening to The Dark Side of the Moon a great way to cope with disappointing losses.
Clever with the dark side album jmac and can't beat a nip . . or two . . . or . . . of Laphroaig for . . . well just about any reason really :D

Back