Do you remember a particular Christmas gift from your childhood?

Remove this Banner Ad

One year I was given the most awesome present any 80's kid could receive - the full Lion Voltron set.

Still got it sitting in somewhere at my old man's house, minus the firing heads of the green and red lions that inevitably got lost somewhere along the line.

voltron-iii-deluxe-lion-set_1_1db094f941689a2254fb0bc9f3c25a69.jpg

Christmas 1974, the morning after Cyclone Tracey hit Darwin.....Both my twin Sis & I got our first bikes ever.....A Malvern Star dragster each:

Here's an example of one.

I didnt know you were a twin.

Altho wait is that just a joke to post the pic..

The old Hot Wheels 'Loop the Loop' was also pretty rad for it's time & loads of fun back in the day.

I didnt know you were a twin.

Altho wait is that just a joke to post the pic..

My post is entirely true....The bike in the piccy however is not exactly the same as the one I had.

Can't claim to know the model in it.

The old Hot Wheels 'Loop the Loop' was also pretty rad for it's time & loads of fun back in the day.

My post is entirely true....The bike in the piccy however is not exactly the same as the one I had.

Can't claim to know the model in it.

Whats it like having a twin

When she is in pain can u feel pain? Can you read her mind.. pls say yes even if its no :)

My ex is a Xmas baby.

I'd hate that, but he loves it- doesnt like a fuss on his birthday, except for getting 2 presents.
Mine is two days before, I love it too. Never had school, only worked once, don't like a fuss (although as a kid I had to spend a few bdays on the road trip to interstate xmas).

Whats it like having a twin

When she is in pain can u feel pain? Can you read her mind.. pls say yes even if its no :)

We're the opposite sex so that means we're fraternal, not identical....That means we came from different eggs, not from one that split off into 2.

So no, there's no psychic connection or clairvoyance there of any sort whatsoever.

We were close up until puberty, but then our disparate personalities meant we fairly well went our own separate ways thereafter.

We're the opposite sex so that means we're fraternal, not identical....That means we came from different eggs, not from one that split off into 2.

So no, there's no psychic connection or clairvoyance there of any sort whatsoever.

We were close up until puberty, but then our disparate personalities meant we fairly well went our own separate ways thereafter.

Lol der i understand you're not identical I'm not thick.

Or maybe I am.

I wish I had a sister. Wonder what life would have been like if I had, rather than two brothers.

Lol der i understand you're not identical I'm not thick.

Or maybe I am.

I wish I had a sister. Wonder what life would have been like if I had, rather than two brothers.

My twin sister was fine & is a total pacifist just like me.

My older sister on the other hand, was a complete psychopath of an angry night-mare.....A Freudian nightmare.

My twin sister was fine & is a total pacifist just like me.

My older sister on the other hand, was a complete psychopath of an angry night-mare.....A Freudian nightmare.

Wow.. maybe the older sister is jealous of the two of you being twins/close? Idk..

My brothers are ok, i cant complain. We fought and s**t normal brother/sister stuff but they never beat me up or anything and mostly kept out of each others ways tbh. Was much closer to my cousins growing up, they were more like my actual brothers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was much closer to my older brothers than my younger sister growing up

Only started playing with her and the dolls because I was asked to

Now I'm glad I did

test_match_cricket_board_game_21162990.jpg

My cousin got this and it was the best thing I had ever seen in my life.

Has there ever been a game that promised so much and delivered so little?

One year I got this monster/science kit thing where you could make your own edible jellys and goos and things.

I only had it for 2 weeks before it got recalled globally because it gave kids asthma :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back