Social Science Do you return your shopping cart?

Do you return your shopping cart?

• Yes

Votes: 34 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I like to place them in ponds to help provide shelter for fish and other wildlife, directly behind other people's cars so they can easily use them to help load their boots, and in vacant car park spaces so shoppers can conveniently have a trolley ready when they park.
I reckon I got one with my friend sitting in it up to about 30km/ph down Morley Dr one night.

Saw a fantastic thing today, was pigging out in the car eating lunch and watched a trolley dumper leave it in the carpark next to their car. Bloke from the car over was entering the shopping centre and walked the trolley in front of their car and went inside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe people apparently do this regularly. Even 25m away, with a screaming infant, a toddler who's just s**t themselves (or vice versa, not picky)... I'm still putting it away.

It never occurred to me that some people seem to think "I'd rather just leave it out in no man's land to slowly roll away and f**k up someone's car. That's clearly the best plan of attack here."

Controversial view. They're just as safe and stable in garden beds that are full of chip bark. It's the next best option.

Back