Certified Legendary Thread Do you stand up to wipe?

Do you stand up to wipe?

• Total voters

rippersnipper

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I can't fathom the idea that people don't wipe when they're having a shower afterwards. Was with my mates and one said that he didn't wipe before jumping in the shower and the other two of us looked at him in a mixed state of shock and confusion. You have to walk between the toilet and bathroom generally = cheeks smothered in it, pull your pants up which runs the risk of a skid incident taking place and and the comfort and cleanliness levels would be running towards negative numbers. o_O:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Lemon

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hell
I can't fathom the idea that people don't wipe when they're having a shower afterwards. Was with my mates and one said that he didn't wipe before jumping in the shower and the other two of us looked at him in a mixed state of shock and confusion. You have to walk between the toilet and bathroom generally = cheeks smothered in it, pull your pants up which runs the risk of a skid incident taking place and and the comfort and cleanliness levels would be running towards negative numbers. o_O:drunk:
Ridiculous. Some filthy campaigners going around.

Probably a kid i went to school with. Would come into class first thing in the morning, do some sort of somersault thing on the ground...pull his pants down and spread his ass cheeks. I vividly remember seeing either shit filled cheeks or some freaky ass birthmark.

Damn the things you remember as a 7 year old.

FMD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

darthbards

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Lol,just finished reading this thread and cried a couple of times in laughter.
There certainly are some freaks out there but the waffle cruncher and fold as you go dudes take the prize.
Congrats to those who used to stand but now sit,your persistence to change is honourable.
To those who tried and found it to awkward or difficult and gave up,grow the **** up,you have been wipeing your arse like a toddler for your entire life so of course it might take some getting used to.
Anyway,I'm a folder

darthbards

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If I've done a good poo, I will stand up and admire my work. Then sit down, fold and wipe.

If i have a small bog, I won't stand up.

Sit, fold and wipe
I've on occasion done similar. Do you do one wipe though before standing up just making sure not to get rid of the paper before you've finished looking?

Barney_stinson

All Australian
AFL Club
Adelaide
However, I did need to take a poo midway through a shower last week. I buggered off to the toilet, did my business and then wiped. Because my bum was wet, I had toilet paper wedged in places i shouldn't have.

Then i washed it out when i resumed my shower.

And yes, i did enjoy it.

BluesMan

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea, B.Celtics
It's come to my attention that there's a split in the "sitting" team. I myself am a sitter and wipe thru the passage way that my legs create. However, there are some out there that enter the area from the side, meaning they lean to one side, lift the opposite side leg up and wipe.

I guess it may depend on whether you have room to go through the legs, but its much less effort required. Thoughts people?

Barry Roundhouse

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Essendon
It's come to my attention that there's a split in the "sitting" team. I myself am a sitter and wipe thru the passage way that my legs create. However, there are some out there that enter the area from the side, meaning they lean to one side, lift the opposite side leg up and wipe.

I guess it may depend on whether you have room to go through the legs, but its much less effort required. Thoughts people?
If u were a female id throw up.

Surely u have touched something u wish u didnt with shit. And if you havnt.. surely you have had way to many close calls.

BluesMan

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea, B.Celtics
If u were a female id throw up.

Surely u have touched something u wish u didnt with shit. And if you havnt.. surely you have had way to many close calls.
Well I'm a male, so skin is skin my friend. But yes, females shouldnt do as I do.

But are people that poor at wiping they need to baby themselves? :p:$

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool

What no

Big Sauce 21

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Currently on the dunny and preparing to wipe whilst sitting but also posting appreciation of when you take one foot out of your dacks and free up a bit at ground level.

Top Bottom